PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
You gotta be fucking kidding me....

After a couple of hours of hunting for the big boi, only six large sharks spawned in total. Five of them just bolted away and the only one that I've managed to catch is barely making the cut.. I'm done.
Screenshot 2021-01-06 075641.png

Last edited:

JamesRod

Oct 2, 2018
You gotta be fucking kidding me....

After a couple of hours of hunting for the big boi, only six large sharks spawned in total. Five of them just bolted away and the only one that I've managed to catch is barely making the cut.. I'm done.
View attachment 973287
Dont give up. I had one that was 2954.19 lbs and that stood as my record for a long time until I finally caught Bruce.

Reactions: Viggy

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm @ 37% and used the F95zone redknight View attachment 973417 patch with heart (all girl 6 harts), money 91378089 and unlocked scenes.
Thats it. There are money limits in first part of game. It depends on your progress, but its about from 35k to 55k, after that its unlimited. If you have more than money limit is talismans stops reswaping.
And BTW mod is no longer supported and will probably break the game in the future.
Hearts depends on game progress and there is no reason for cheat it.
If you need some money you can use oCATo cheted-safe saves. Bud I think its not necessary.

pieter1980

Jun 30, 2020
Thats it. There are money limits in first part of game. It depends on your progress, but its about from 35k to 55k, after that its unlimited. If you have more than money limit is talismans stops reswaping.
And BTW mod is no longer supported and will probably break the game in the future.
Hearts depends on game progress and there is no reason for cheat it.
If you need some money you can use oCATo cheted-safe saves. Bud I think its not necessary.
Thanks,

put my money down to 34.000 and now it works again!

D

Deleted member 2479505

I saw that nlt media has now 11118 patreons...it has surpassed icstor......so I was wondering if there is any other patreon(who makes adult games) who has more patreons than nlt???

mpjmpj

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone know what is needed for a successful Janet home invite? I bought both jade ornement and the fancy walkway but she still refuses to come inside.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes