PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anyone know what is needed for a successful Janet home invite? I bought both jade ornement and the fancy walkway but she still refuses to come inside.
There are not specific thing, but home investment. You must invest to your house for her invite. How much exactly, I don't know.

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
This is possible after wet petting.
I know a virgin mother who was pregnant after being petted.
You are 100% correct, much to my surprise. After doing a little research on the web I find that virgin pregnancies are possible and do happen rarely, from time to time, even with girls who are virgo intacta. It's good to learn a little something every day, as they say. :)

(A RUBBER can be used to ERASE most risks relating to venereal disease and accidental pregnancy. :D)

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Can't say anything about fishing. As for the puzzles, NLT said people who beat them will be rewarded with some kind of bonus content. Probably like a pin-up photo.
I've only ever won a talisman for completing a temple puzzle and would rather have a pin-up but there you go.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
new post because my last one disappeared also sorry for the late update I've been So busy
Treasure of Nadia v1.67 Android Incest

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I've only ever won a talisman for completing a temple puzzle and would rather have a pin-up but there you go.
The fascinating thing about the puzzle is the beauty of the unexpected constellations.
For example here in Puzzle 36: Here the snake is blocked with two red stones in 4 identical variations.

RP 36 (0).png P 36 (1).png P 36 (2).png P 36 (3).png P 36 (4).png

(3) is the easiest and (2) the most difficult. If you want to create these 4 constellations, you will have to spend around 2 to 5 or more hours on all 4. Depending on how much practice someone has here.

In my opinion, such a talisman or a weakly dressed girl is not a counterbalance to the joy that dissolves these constellations. Well, for me ... others will see it differently ... :cool:

I was at 2992.58 for almost a month. Feel your pain bro.
I only came to 2468.10 :(
It may be that it is because I only fished once.
With the bait ... f (x) {1..5} y = 2x

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lel, 1st page guide. Nobody is able to read, don't point them to the OP (that some dudes don't even know what it is) ......

Reactions: Nerttu
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes