FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I need yet another basic container to blow a wall in the lighthouse. I've already found the one in the MRI room, the one in the lighthouse from lighting the torches, and two in those clay pots in the town. I saw someone mention another pot to break in the east cave that I don't think I've destroyed yet. However, Sam is blocking the entrance to that cave and the MC won't go near it.

Not sure where else to look for containers.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
I need yet another basic container to blow a wall in the lighthouse. I've already found the one in the MRI room, the one in the lighthouse from lighting the torches, and two in those clay pots in the town. I saw someone mention another pot to break in the east cave that I don't think I've destroyed yet. However, Sam is blocking the entrance to that cave and the MC won't go near it.

Not sure where else to look for containers.
You can buy them sometimes i think, cant remember now but have a look

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
While I agree Treasure of Nadia is superior to the prequel, I am bothered for the fact Madelyn, the character which links both games, has very little involvement with the main story, to the point the main character is the one forcing her to join the fray. Don´t get me started with Tinkerbell aka Soul Crystal. The MC doesn´t even addresss her again after the introduction.

Reactions: Rumplepuss

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I saw that nlt media has now 11118 patreons...it has surpassed icstor......so I was wondering if there is any other patreon(who makes adult games) who has more patreons than nlt???
For example DarkCookie (SummertimeSaga) has 24,826 patrons. And looking at graphtreon.com DC has the most patrons in the adult games category at the moment, but he is not making the most money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Godslayer6911

acesky

Dec 22, 2020
hi guys..
i wanna ask something, in the scene player i don't find scene Jessica and MC got cure by poison or potion love.
where do i can find it?
btw i had complete the game until the last update.
thanks

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
hi guys..
i wanna ask something, in the scene player i don't find scene Jessica and MC got cure by poison or potion love.
where do i can find it?
btw i had complete the game until the last update.
thanks
To see the Dr Jessica scenes again, you just have to get treated again. Let a snake poison you, eat some ginseng, drink a potion... whatever you're looking for. Then pay for a treatment at the Doctor's office.

D

Deleted member 3236407

What exactly you need? You can buy lures (you need save flopping fish first) and use them on beach.
Theres no possibility to buy tackle box.
I have all the lures, I have all the fishes, but none of the lures work on the tackle box.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
Haven't played this game in a year! Anyways, should I just download all these files?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes