Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
You can use tackle box. Its only like inventory in bite shop.

You must donwload last full bulid or all updates. Full version is easy way.
yeah I downloaded the full version of the game....not gonna even do the video enhancement. thought it would be nice and all but never mind that. just play for the game, plot, characters.

Bonan15

Dec 22, 2020
I dropped the config.set file into the "www" folder, clicked "no" in the game, but Janet and Kaley didn't change to mom sis. What am I doing wrong? Sorry for google translate and worry, I'm new here.

rf1980

Jan 8, 2021
hi guys..
i wanna ask something, in the scene player i don't find scene Jessica and MC got cure by poison or potion love.
where do i can find it?
btw i had complete the game until the last update.
thanks
Hi, what % did you complete? I did 54% (v.56102).

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I dropped the config.set file into the "www" folder, clicked "no" in the game, but Janet and Kaley didn't change to mom sis. What am I doing wrong? Sorry for google translate and worry, I'm new here.
Just deleting everything I said but anyways, did you copy and replaced config.set to the incest version of config.set?

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
you should find 2 fishes that will unlock two guide books in the fish shop ,after buying the two books you can play puzzle 34
i got the guide books and caught all the fish except the big boi shark, but puzzle 34 is still locked. also 35 is locked.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Helion1
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes