Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Guys, can you tell me what attic key is for? I found it few updates ago and I still don't know what to do with it.

kakamakajaka

May 2, 2020
I am looking for android incest patch for this game. but the link on the first page is not linked to the proper post. if anyone else have the link please share. thank you...

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Make a game about Jesus and you'll have your virgin MILF, other than that, dunno :unsure:
I guess it would be possible to have a step-mom or an adoptive mom that could be a virgin. But, what kind of story would that make...not so sure that I would be interested or would want to play it.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Just out of curiosity...

I've been avoiding the whole fishing thing because I find it a boring side-quest that doesn't seem to advance the story. I've also avoided the puzzle temple, mainly because I suck at them, and would need to follow (and have followed) video walkthroughs to get a lot of the ones I've completed so far.

Are either necessary? I know you need to catch certain fish, to open up certain puzzles, but that's about all. If there is no story reason to do them, I'll just keep avoiding them. If not, I need to know so I can start grinding them both.

Thanks in advance.

:cool: Eric Grey

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Just out of curiosity...

I've been avoiding the whole fishing thing because I find it a boring side-quest that doesn't seem to advance the story. I've also avoided the puzzle temple, mainly because I suck at them, and would need to follow (and have followed) video walkthroughs to get a lot of the ones I've completed so far.

Are either necessary? I know you need to catch certain fish, to open up certain puzzles, but that's about all. If there is no story reason to do them, I'll just keep avoiding them. If not, I need to know so I can start grinding them both.

Thanks in advance.

Can't say anything about fishing. As for the puzzles, NLT said people who beat them will be rewarded with some kind of bonus content. Probably like a pin-up photo.

Reactions: EricGrey

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Just out of curiosity...

Thanks in advance.

As far as I can tell, no need for fishing or the temple puzzles to progress in the game. The hard part is getting the extras like the booty call figures, and the profiles and pictures.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes