Chako Chance

Nov 19, 2020
Need some help please!
Have downloaded the 67... Version . When transfered to my folder ( Version 65...) and start with my saves it starts the game as usual but then comes the "you have reached the end of this Version" message?!?.
Anyone here who knows how to fix this? Already tried with another download - actually 3 times - same result : (
Don´t want to start the game from the beginning.
So please help me !

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Need some help please!
Have downloaded the 67... Version . When transfered to my folder ( Version 65...) and start with my saves it starts the game as usual but then comes the "you have reached the end of this Version" message?!?.
Anyone here who knows how to fix this? Already tried with another download - actually 3 times - same result : (
Don´t want to start the game from the beginning.
So please help me !
Listen, since save files are stored in a totally different folder, just delete the whole thing and download the complete game until now, it's a lot better for situations like these.

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Do u think we'll see in this version threesome with Janet and Naomi or no? Because from last update they came closer to each other...

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Do u think we'll see in this version threesome with Janet and Naomi or no? Because from last update they came closer to each other...
Well, we did leave them in the same room and Sam is outside being distracted by Alia, so the set-up is there.

Thought to ponder- given the negative sentiment towards Naomi by so many in here, if she gets to Janet before MC, is it tantamount to ntr?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
n
Well, we did leave them in the same room and Sam is outside being distracted by Alia, so the set-up is there.

Thought to ponder- given the negative sentiment towards Naomi by so many in here, if she gets to Janet before MC, is it tantamount to ntr?
not imo she doing it for the mc she already set us up with the daughter and gave herself to the mc so no wouldn't surprise me is she was eating her out with her ass at the aimed at the door for mc to join

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes