soso07

Jul 26, 2020
sorry for misleading i just finish LE and there was different ,i lost chance to get 2 kamasutra page and finish game without them ,i thought here is the same scenario :(

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how can i get some more nitroglycerine to make some more rock bombs
in wt 58111 says go to jessica and she will give some ng pills
tried that but all i can get is a handjob

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
how can i get some more nitroglycerine to make some more rock bombs
in wt 58111 says go to jessica and she will give some ng pills
tried that but all i can get is a handjob
She tells you she is out of aloe so find a way to make aloe lotion for her, maybe the parlor could be a good place to ask about lotions! Oh yeah you have to pay attention to dialog!

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I seriously cannot find a single Aloe Plant in the latest version of the game. My quest reads "Find an aloe plant deep in the Jungle and make as many bombs as possible". I've googled, watched youtube videos.. no luck and it's frustrating.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I seriously cannot find a single Aloe Plant in the latest version of the game. My quest reads "Find an aloe plant deep in the Jungle and make as many bombs as possible". I've googled, watched youtube videos.. no luck and it's frustrating.
Write about this on dev's discord help channel. Could be a code issue.

RichardZ7

Jul 30, 2019
Why ? If you want a different name, change this one.

View attachment 983900 View attachment 983902 View attachment 983901

The name does not affect the game.

Thank you I just forgot how to change the name. Look I know that Name doesn't affect on game but I play since beginning with that Henry name and I don't feel that they referring to "me" anymore with the different name. That's why. Anyway Thank you for this info I just completely forgot how to edit character's name. Thank you again.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes