Quantum9

Apr 25, 2019
Who has the biggest one hehe.

I'm glad we get to see some action with Madalyn. Sophia looks like SM girl, I'm eager to see her sex dungeon XD. Too bad playing without root makes me starting all over again but it was worth it, I will prolly wait for final release tho. Stay healthy NLT.

RichardZ7

Jul 30, 2019
I need a completed last save 65122 with UNCHANGED VANILLA NAME "Henry" Please if someone has last save pls share so I can start this current version to play
Thank you!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I need a completed last save 65122 with UNCHANGED VANILLA NAME "Henry" Please if someone has last save pls share so I can start this current version to play
Thank you!
Why ? If you want a different name, change this one.

1.png 2.png 3.png

The name does not affect the game.

cellzer

Feb 16, 2019
Hello for the fishing quest and the spawn of 3000 Shark, it's better to: move back and forth on beach or chain fishing?
Because I'm at 750k in accumulated in potion safe just for this shark
There are a secret fishing technique?
And someone has a list of lure for fish, I know the Pink lure for shark but for other fish?

Thank

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hello for the fishing quest and the spawn of 3000 Shark, it's better to: move back and forth on beach or chain fishing?
Because I'm at 750k in accumulated in potion safe just for this shark
There are a secret fishing technique?
And someone has a list of lure for fish, I know the Pink lure for shark but for other fish?

Thank
Here you go:
Seaperch - heavy natural plug
Rockfish - heavy green jig
Tuna - heavy pink squid
Marlin - heavy green squid
Hammer head - heavy natural jig
Great White – heavy pink plug

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
See in all SAVES in SPOILER "Explanation of how and where to load :"

View attachment 982725
I wrote my answer and attached a screenshot just to "prove" that I did all that stuff and there wasn't anything there, and the posted it.

Then I read my own post.

Then I see a file there called "Defaultfile1.rpgsave".

Then I thin to myself "omg... I'm such a moron"... so I deleted the post. BUT I felt it wasn't right, so I'm just posting this to thank you & Madeddy for your answers.

Problem solved.

Reactions: Nelix171

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When did this thread go from tier lists to fish flexing?
Since NLT said there'll be "something" for having all the temple puzzles done. And as some of them require fishing, it would explain stuff. Then he updated the fishing game to grab the 3k pounder, and it's such a monstrous pain to even see it spawn, that when some1 hax RNGesus to actually fish it, they feel the need to brag

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
does anyone know how to get money quicker than years of grinding the game especially since the mod for more money was taken out
thanks so imagine how many artifacts must be sold for a basic renovation package costing $20,000
reinstate the red-mods again please

Crippy

May 28, 2018
does anyone know how to get money quicker than years of grinding the game especially since the mod for more money was taken out
thanks
There has been a mod that has been placed on the board. Go back 1 page to where oCATo has posted. In his banner is the link to the money mod. Or, you can go into park...go through the teleporter and keep heading north until you can no longer go. That area spawns talisman more than anywhere else. Just go in and out approximately 15, for max spawning, and collect. I just spent 28 minutes there and filled the stone, jade and silver talismans. I also go 27 gold, 5 grand and 2 royal.

Last edited:
Reactions: oCATo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If he's whining about 20k being too much $, he's obviously not far enough to get into the farm spot ...... And to the other dude : you don't need mad $ ever. The highest thing you need is the 11k interior (stereo I think) for Janet that you're obviously not going to have for a good while since you're probably still in the ~20% ish. Just get the boosts, farm what you can, buy random stuff in your price range and don't bother with anything higher than 10k for a good while. The game will throw so much $ at you once you get far enough, you won't have anything to buy before finishing the story up to v67

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I'm at 38% complete right now and I just wanted to throw a couple of observations out there. I'm not criticizing so please don't take it that way.

This game, in a few ways, is superior to LE, but I'm also noticing a lot of retreading of situations and characters. Naomi is obviously the new Amanda. Janet is pretty much the new Val. Also, the Tasha and Emily fighting over Henry in the lab brought me right back to Amanda and Amber fighting over Brad in LE. And of course, the park ranger is the security guard.

Another thing is the lack of variety in sex acts during scenes. I'm sure the kama sutra pages are unique and all but I'd like to see more variety during the scenes. So far, it's pretty much missionary, standing doggie, and girl on top. In LE, there seemed to be much more variety, especially with Amber. Again, I'm only 38% thru so maybe this changes. This game is certainly better as far as the build up to the scenes as well as more plentiful with the actual sex.

Last thing is, and of course, I could be jumping the gun with this because the story isn't complete, but why are all the girls okay with Henry fucking the other girls, even before there was a potion? The serum made that sort of thing more logical in LE but in this game, I just think it would've been better to incorporate a jealousy aspect to the story, and Henry has to keep certain girls away from each other or make up with them somehow while not abandoning the other women. It's cool from Naomi, but it seems every girl is fine with it so maybe there's an underlying reason why. Or I'm just overthinking it. LOL.

Idk. I love this game. The creators do a great job here. I'm not being critical or anything. I was just putting it out there wondering of other people feel the same way I do about it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes