todd0168

Jul 27, 2020
Hey, I'm missing one extra and I have no idea what I'm missing. Is there a list of all of the extras to get to the 67% current mark?

Dec 19, 2020
Hey, I'm missing one extra and I have no idea what I'm missing. Is there a list of all of the extras to get to the 67% current mark?
hold up WTF? does this game have more than 50% because my ended on 50%. does booty call also goes to the percentage if so i haven't done any of them.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Try Mikor's lists:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-67011-nlt-media.38582/post-4025873
hold up WTF? does this game have more than 50% because my ended on 50%. does booty call also goes to the percentage if so i haven't done any of them.
First numeral in version number is game %. Than last version is 67%.
Booty calls, outfits and extra goes to final percentage.

Reactions: Mikor987
Dec 19, 2020
Look on soul crystal, on bottom is your progress and version number. If you have v67011 than you have last version. If you miss something from progress than play. But you probably miss booty call content.
if booty call counts in a percentage then yeah i see the reason.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Maybe I have horrible luck, but I gave up doing the fishing quests. I got the books to improve chances and still takes a while to spawn the bigger versions. Then they end up being a little short of the record (ex. 960 lb Hammerhead) and/or get away.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Maybe I have horrible luck, but I gave up doing the fishing quests. I got the books to improve chances and still takes a while to spawn the bigger versions. Then they end up being a little short of the record (ex. 960 lb Hammerhead) and/or get away.
I recommend not making it a task. It was not designed for that. Make a game out of it. Try for a little while, then go farm some talismans (if you are not using a mod), then go back. Or do it during commercials while watching tv. If you make it a task, it will get frustrating real fast.

Kufavamp

May 28, 2020
my phone is already ROOT, but still dont know the save folder
Anyone know where the specific location save in android?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes