Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
View attachment 981107
Coming later this week is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a new treatment, and two new story scenes. There is also a new outfit coming, which of course means a new contact! These scenes are really heating up and the stage is being set for some big things to come!
View attachment 981108

Time for a sneak peek at Eve Cathedral! This is where Sister Judy is from. The church was once ran by Father Zephaniah until his untimely death. He was a strict, extremist priest, who preached end of the world predictions. What a loon!

In addition to teasers for ToN's biggest upcoming chapter yet, stay tuned for more information about the new game. I will be announcing the game's title on January 31st, the eve before the latest ToN chapter.
So massage was a typo in the last report, NLT meant treatment thank god

fuseless

Dec 26, 2019
Hi. If I have version .54101 can i use the latest update or do I need all updates in between both versions 1st? thank you.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi. If I have version .54101 can i use the latest update or do I need all updates in between both versions 1st? thank you.
Think about it... the update-only file says v67011 and is about ~ 230 MB. Now compare the size with your existing v54101.

fuseless

Dec 26, 2019
Think about it... the update-only file says v67011 and is about ~ 230 MB. Now compare the size with your existing v54101.
Umm... updates could be cumulative and include prior x number of updates too, or not. That has nothing to do with the full game size, but in a way, I see your point.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I can't find the savegames; I looked in Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data but there's just not there T___T (I use the incest patch btw)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I can't find the savegames; I looked in Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data but there's just not there T___T (I use the incest patch btw)
See in all SAVES in SPOILER "Explanation of how and where to load :"

1610471703228.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Umm... updates could be cumulative and include prior x number of updates too, or not. That has nothing to do with the full game size, but in a way, I see your point.
Umm, if the updates for a game is cumulative, it would need to include everything since the very initial release to catch all. If that is the case then why even bother to do an update vs full game? We are not talking about an OS, in which the initial size is magnitudes larger than subsequent updates. In a game like this, each update is comparable in size to the original.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
updates could be cumulative and include prior x number of updates too, or not. ...
if the updates for a game is cumulative it would need to include everything since the very initial release
They are not.
The updates for tON are basically just diff patches. Means all the content from a version to the previous one.

In this case the updates have even unneeded files included and could be smaller. Example: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-67011-nlt-media.38582/post-4844449 (Thats a modified version of the v67011 update i made)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
any way to disable fluids in the game?
What fluids are you referring to?
Bloodflow to MC's dick probably. Or maybe the tides in the fishing spot...
Nah. I dont think.
This must be a intervention of the ant-alcoholic fanatics in their crusade against stimulant fluids. There is too much alcohol in the game and wherever you look drunkards! :WutFace:

Btw: Any word which woman is focused next release? I guess Naomi? Or Claire?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes