klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I'm at 38% complete right now and I just wanted to throw a couple of observations out there. I'm not criticizing so please don't take it that way.

This game, in a few ways, is superior to LE, but I'm also noticing a lot of retreading of situations and characters. Naomi is obviously the new Amanda. Janet is pretty much the new Val. Also, the Tasha and Emily fighting over Henry in the lab brought me right back to Amanda and Amber fighting over Brad in LE. And of course, the park ranger is the security guard.

Another thing is the lack of variety in sex acts during scenes. I'm sure the kama sutra pages are unique and all but I'd like to see more variety during the scenes. So far, it's pretty much missionary, standing doggie, and girl on top. In LE, there seemed to be much more variety, especially with Amber. Again, I'm only 38% thru so maybe this changes. This game is certainly better as far as the build up to the scenes as well as more plentiful with the actual sex.

Last thing is, and of course, I could be jumping the gun with this because the story isn't complete, but why are all the girls okay with Henry fucking the other girls, even before there was a potion? The serum made that sort of thing more logical in LE but in this game, I just think it would've been better to incorporate a jealousy aspect to the story, and Henry has to keep certain girls away from each other or make up with them somehow while not abandoning the other women. It's cool from Naomi, but it seems every girl is fine with it so maybe there's an underlying reason why. Or I'm just overthinking it. LOL.

Idk. I love this game. The creators do a great job here. I'm not being critical or anything. I was just putting it out there wondering of other people feel the same way I do about it.
It's been well-established from the beginning that the serum is in the water supply, which, if you suspend skepticism, makes it all plausible. Aside from that, MC quite possibly has free reign because he seems to have the only functioning cock in town.

Reactions: DanKaye519

Alpmax

Apr 1, 2019
Hello, I can't find the white sand in the jungle.
I found one puddle, but there is no action possible.
Thx

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
It's been well-established from the beginning that the serum is in the water supply, which, if you suspend skepticism, makes it all plausible. Aside from that, MC quite possibly has free reign because he seems to have the only functioning cock in town.
Wow. I totally forgot about that. It all makes sense now.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
hmm i just start this game ,i need WT from begining right?
I do not know. May be. Can not be ...
Those who do not understand the language well, see poorly, are impatient,
clumsy, too old, too young ... cannot get through without help.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to insult by my post just tried to point out that you don't need a WT, because normally these games are self-explaining.
:unsure: Are you sure ?
Is that why there are so many here every day who ask for help ? :)

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Then I see a file there called "Defaultfile1.rpgsave".

Then I thin to myself "omg... I'm such a moron"... so I deleted the post. BUT I felt it wasn't right, so I'm just posting this to thank you & Madeddy for your answers.

Problem solved.
:D Blindness, mistakes and weak moments happen to all of us. You're welcome and have fun playing.

squirt and cum look awful
That's easy to solve - just close you eyes. :WeSmart:

hmm i just start this game ,i need WT from begining right?
Nah. For this one is no WT needed i'd say.
Just run around all the ingame-places and talk too the people if you think you're stuck. And if this not works ask the genie.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
any way to disable fluids in the game?
There is worse than sexual fluid spurting in lewd game. Girls routinely roughly sodomised and say enjoy. I never met girl or woman who like being sodomised or for who not painful, hurtful, often wound and bloody. Then there are sick ones who want to see son fucking own mother or sister. Desperate to see. Vile. Man who can get girl or woman not like things such. Art is beauty but what it represents is often sick evne terrible. Surprise. Shock. Cruel such sex girls women not like all over world. Bad.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Nah. For this one is no WT needed i'd say.
Just run around all the ingame-places and talk too the people if you think you're stuck. And if this not works ask the genie.
You are overlook something.
The purpose of this forum is to give help to the awkward ,unintelligent with a long line to understand. This forum is to give help to those to whom the slapdash sayings of Madam Kristall Goust are of no use, because their sayings are too slapdash and too imprecise and often contain only hints.
Remember : The doctor is there for the sick ! Not for the healthy. A doctor who says to the sick: "There are no sick people", has flawed the profession.

Pitshruss

Feb 18, 2020
i have the compressed version, if i downloaded the complete version ,my progress will be gone or i can continue from last time i saved?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
i have the compressed version, if i downloaded the complete version ,my progress will be gone or i can continue from last time i saved?
All saves are in a root folder that is not within the games folder at all. You will not lose any saves if you overwrite the files in the game folder.

From my experience it is better to download the full version every once in a while as it helps with missing image files.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
All saves are in a root folder that is not within the games folder at all. You will not lose any saves if you overwrite the files in the game folder.

From my experience it is better to download the full version every once in a while as it helps with missing image files.
Missing image files only happens if you skip an update.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Hello, I can't find the white sand in the jungle.
I found one puddle, but there is no action possible.
Thx
I had the same problem. The white sand is not in the puddle. As I remember, it's a little bit to the right. When you are on it, the message says the sand feels crumbly. Use your pickaxe to get it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is that so? I've been using the update files since they started showing up and the only time there was a missing file was a bug acknowledged by DM and fixed in a bugfix release of the very same release.
Compressed files use to break case sensitivity for file names which is an issue for Unix systems.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes