SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
1610367015654.png
Coming later this week is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a new treatment, and two new story scenes. There is also a new outfit coming, which of course means a new contact! These scenes are really heating up and the stage is being set for some big things to come!
1610367033052.png

Time for a sneak peek at Eve Cathedral! This is where Sister Judy is from. The church was once ran by Father Zephaniah until his untimely death. He was a strict, extremist priest, who preached end of the world predictions. What a loon!

In addition to teasers for ToN's biggest upcoming chapter yet, stay tuned for more information about the new game. I will be announcing the game's title on January 31st, the eve before the latest ToN chapter.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I guess the next update will be on:
Scene with Jessica
Scene with Madalyn + booty call
And maybe a scene with Sofia or Janet.
By weekly report there will be repeatable scene for Jessica (probably last boost).
For Madalyn there will be kamasutra page and booty call. (I don't think she will have story scene)
And there must be two story scene.
Its really long time without some Naomi scene, and sometime from Clare and Diana. But Sofia is main story leader in this time.
And based on the last few I think there will be some gorup scene. (Maybe Naomi + Janet)

Reactions: Viggy

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Judy told me to find Mother Superior and the crystal told me that she's apparently meeting with someone. Where do I look exactly? because the church chamber doors are locked

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
View attachment 981107
Coming later this week is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a new treatment, and two new story scenes. There is also a new outfit coming, which of course means a new contact! These scenes are really heating up and the stage is being set for some big things to come!
View attachment 981108

Time for a sneak peek at Eve Cathedral! This is where Sister Judy is from. The church was once ran by Father Zephaniah until his untimely death. He was a strict, extremist priest, who preached end of the world predictions. What a loon!

In addition to teasers for ToN's biggest upcoming chapter yet, stay tuned for more information about the new game. I will be announcing the game's title on January 31st, the eve before the latest ToN chapter.
Finally, get to creampie Jessica. I’ve been waiting so long :love:

Reactions: SenkuIshigami

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Help! I'm Stuck.

I'm about 24% thru. I seem to be short on basic containers. I need to make a bomb to blast through the lighthouse wall. I've been playing without a walkthrough up to this point. I just read one and I can't seem to find how I came up short, other than I may have crafted an item too soon or something.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Help! I'm Stuck.

I'm about 24% thru. I seem to be short on basic containers. I need to make a bomb to blast through the lighthouse wall. I've been playing without a walkthrough up to this point. I just read one and I can't seem to find how I came up short, other than I may have crafted an item too soon or something.
Look 1 post above you. oCATo have links for every guide you need

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
jessica with heels (treatment), mandalyn scene with heels (booty call and a good outfit for her with heels of course), and a scene with sofia will be for me the best update of the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurry i want to see !!!

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes