ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What is the 3 digit number for Sofia's security storage room?
Why do they even put that in the game?
Isn't finding all that junk hard enough?

Jun 19, 2020

It's still tricky but it's the best solution so far.
Agree with that. By watching that video I am able to complete it after a few attempts (~ 5 times) I have also attempted to try the first method provided by the same UP of the video above earlier but that requires insanely precision and timing.
P.S.: I play this on Android, not the PC simulator but a real Android mobile phone.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
2 are on walls you will need grapple to. 1 is on the ground. 1 is with the jaguar. All around the same deep jungle area.
I can't find the jaguar ANYWHERE... lol please help
Jaguar live usually in the jungle, ergo i would try and look in jungle places for a jaguar and your leaf's. If he doesn't show up then there are some steps to do before the jaguar shows up. Perhaps even to activate the jaguar/leaf quest/whatever.

FabulousTT

Apr 8, 2020
I just updated the game from 67 to 69,when i try to use the hook to climb up the cliff,the game freezes,every time. Does anyone know what to do?

Reactions: Hammer318

game4life

Aug 7, 2018
I just updated the game from 67 to 69,when i try to use the hook to climb up the cliff,the game freezes,every time. Does anyone know what to do?
Do not scare the peacock(?), approach the cliff left to the peacock and the dialog box will pop out and choose the hook.

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Hi, I'm completely new to this game, is there like a complete walkthrough that gets updated for it, like there was for lust epidemic?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thank you. I'll check it out.
I just learnt what might be the problem. There is a key hidden on the beach behind a tree next to a red umbrella, but in order to find it we need a metal detector that had apparently been removed in some update. It seems that if I haven't picked that key earlier it is no longer accessible. :-(
You still have detector. Its in equipment not in inventory.
Hi, I'm completely new to this game, is there like a complete walkthrough that gets updated for it, like there was for lust epidemic?
Yes, it is, but Alpine Eagle stop updating it about v58. But here are current Lists from Mikor987 or picture walkthrough from oCATo.

Reactions: Mikor987

bahramMMA

Jun 13, 2020
hi, I have a problem, when I go to talk to madelyn in this V.69 update, after we done speaking, the screen goes black and stuck, anyone knows what is the problem and how to fix it?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hi, I have a problem, when I go to talk to madelyn in this V.69 update, after we done speaking, the screen goes black and stuck, anyone knows what is the problem and how to fix it?
Where, in Library?
Probaby you miss some codecs.
cant find missing kamasutra for Diana and Janet ,help please
Try Mikors's List
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-69012-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
How do you start the game?
You must download it first, unpack it and run by Game.exe

Reactions: Mikor987

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018

The most shocking chapter of Treasure of Nadia is about to be unleashed! Coming February 1st, the biggest reveal to date will shock you!
The new chapter will contain 3 sexy story scenes, as well as a new page, extra, and temple puzzles.

Later this month I will also be revealing the name and logo for the next game. Something I'm excited to share! So many new environments have been created for the game as well as the finalized female character designs.
The main character design is also complete as well as some key male characters in the game. This means work will begin on the trailer very soon. I've actually ordered a new render machine just for trailer scene renders. I've accumulated quite the render farm!
I will continue to share new content as I keep working toward the finalized character and environment designs.
A new milestone!
We've reached 12,000 supporters! And much sooner than expected. I'm happy I've been able to reach so many people with my work. Never a day goes by that I'm not thankful for each and every one of you who share my vision for the NLT game series. You are all the best for making this happen! Thank you!

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes