kukhuvud69

Sep 19, 2020
Dumb question, but how do I transfer saves from earlier versions? I can't seem to find the save files anywhere in my game files.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Puzzle 38 was so................................... silly.

Took me like 7 or 8 tries, then I kind of accidentally solved it. :poop:
Same here...not sure if the whiskey helped or not...but all of a sudden...........damn, I solved that and wasn't even paying attention.

mcturtleton

Dec 26, 2020
Is there another reason for the grappling hook bug. I have already collected the broken key next to the peacock in a previous update. The only place the grappling hook has worked for me is the palm leaf located where the jasmine spawns at. My character just does nothing when I select the grappling hook in the other spots. The game won't freeze, but the grappling hook doesn't work as intended. Should I have a broken key in my inventory? Because I do not have one. Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 4.01.01 PM.png

Reactions: Hammer318

Hammer318

Feb 2, 2020
Yeah is anyone else having a problem with their game at the part collecting the fan palms leaves? My game freezes when i try to grapple hook up the cliff beside the peacock that you have to scare away. it is the only way to get the last leaf you need and i believe the jaguar is up there as well. ive tried deleting the game and re unzipping it but to no avail. let me know what i should to fix this problem please and thanks in advance...

Hammer318

Feb 2, 2020
Is there another reason for the grappling hook bug. I have already collected the broken key next to the peacock in a previous update. The only place the grappling hook has worked for me is the palm leaf located where the jasmine spawns at. My character just does nothing when I select the grappling hook in the other spots. The game won't freeze, but the grappling hook doesn't work as intended. Should I have a broken key in my inventory? Because I do not have one. View attachment 992164
mine is freezing when i go to grapple hook up so idk what is going on. when i try to click and climb up i hear the sound of the hook but no animations and the the MC just stands there and i cannot move or do anything else. tried deleting and such also. so idk what the matter is....

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
:) (y) . . . . . . . . I try this .... With a new Download ...

With Keys
P 38 Key.mp4

With Mouse
P 38 Mouse.mp4

My snakes seem to be sportier. Maybe because they exercised more often ... :)
try with taking a left turn with having no space it will work just as the video, stick close to the wall when you make a turn as i showed in the video, see that for reference bro :)

Czaczek

Sep 13, 2020
I downloaded game today and I have black screen at the begining and also at beach scene. I've tried to change screen resolution, start game by admin, and redownload the game. Nothing above worked and cant find any posts that solves it. Pls help, Im new here.

johnny1954

Oct 21, 2019
Grappling hook issue when trying to get 4th Leaf. Downloaded Both the update only and then the full game...Still glitched. So far i dont see any solutions posted.. just freezes....

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
mcturtleton Hammer318 Czaczek

ToN makes strange mistakes sometimes. If you have bugs for which there is no logical explanation, your best bet is to delete the game completely, including the entire User Date path and all of the items in it !!
And only then start a new full version.

See also Make Money, Errors

If this doesn't help, send me a save in a zip file of your game that has the error, so that I can check ...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Grappling hook issue when trying to get 4th Leaf. Downloaded Both the update only and then the full game...Still glitched. So far i dont see any solutions posted.. just freezes....
Delete the path User Data with all of your storages.
and do not use your own storage. Can be, this help. ...
for example Make Money, Errors : v65122
(Make a backup of your storage beforehand. :) )

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Delete the path User Data with all of your storages.
and do not use your own storage. Can be, this help. ...
for example Make Money, Errors : v65122
(Make a backup of your storage beforehand. :) )
Strange I had his same issue locked up at the grapple hook. So I deleted "User Data" started a new game and locked up near the end of the first cinematic.

Only mod used is the incest patch.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes