PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Where's the third tiny rope at?
If i remember correctly. In library basement, in tomb on northside of river and in Sofia's storage.
hello, downloaded the update, overwrote the game files and now I have an error window at launch
View attachment 991421

Thx for the help.
You probabyl miss some update. Whats your version before update?
Best way to fix it is download last full bulid version.

Srdsgvxdgyf

Jan 18, 2021
I'm using an android phone, do I have to root it to get to the saves file? or is there an other way? Because I dont want to start from the beginning in each update. :confused:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm using an android phone, do I have to root it to get to the saves file? or is there an other way? Because I dont want to start from the beginning in each update. :confused:
for clean instal must delete data also?
See here Make Money, Errors
and read also here the SPOILER "Explanation of how and where to load :"

What is the 3 digit number for Sofia's security storage room?
Why do they even put that in the game?
Isn't finding all that junk hard enough?
If I remember correctly, it must be engraved in the arch above the main door of the mansion...
980 v63121 v63121 (3).png

Last edited:

energizer572

Jan 7, 2020
i know i saw someone had exact same issue as me , i got to oint to give madalyn the pirate diary but when i got to where she was suosed to be she wasnt there , apparently has something to do with mod i used , and someone said something about changing the save doc or swaping it for someone elses , any help would be great

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
I was messing around and deleted ALL my saves, can someone please give me a complete save? (also im using the compressed version)

thank you

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So, apparently there's a new weekly news saying the next chapter will be the most shocking so far, i hope this time it really is shocking

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
but you have the option to not download it like me. i'm in the same boat as you, I don't like short updates, so I just check the forum but don't really download the game. They won't change this as this is what works for them, so I just wait till there is enough and I'll jump in. Personally I'll probably even wait till it's complete, as they are so on schedule that I don't ever had to worry about it being delayed for years like some other devs
200 renders equals to 20 minutes, depending how fast you read or stop to satisfy yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: soso07
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes