oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Strange I had his same issue locked up at the grapple hook. So I deleted "User Data" started a new game and locked up near the end of the first cinematic.

Only mod used is the incest patch.
And ? Has the problem disappeared after deleting user data and a new full version?

If yes, then it would be somehow little more clear what is causing the error.
If not, please send me a save that contains the error.

(The Incest patch is harmless. It only bites androids with little memory.)

TeeMow

Apr 29, 2018
if you already collect the key on ground try it again. click on the ground until you got, this worked for me.
for me the key was invisible, looks i already collected to.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Dumb question, but how do I transfer saves from earlier versions? I can't seem to find the save files anywhere in my game files.
Saves are in differetn foldedr. You no need be afraaid about it. They are implemented in game automaticlly.
I downloaded game today and I have black screen at the begining and also at beach scene. I've tried to change screen resolution, start game by admin, and redownload the game. Nothing above worked and cant find any posts that solves it. Pls help, Im new here.
Try run some movie from ...\www\movies\
If you can't play it then you miss some codecs.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks! I had NOT spotted that extra philweed.

A few updates ago I did LOADS of grinding for Talismans, sold 'em all off and bought all the house upgrades. Now my MC hasn't needed actual money very much, and I've been ignoring the safe at Squallmart. Out of curiosity, after depositing the new philweed, I had a look... Capture.JPG

harrysun23w

Jan 5, 2019
And ? Has the problem disappeared after deleting user data and a new full version?

If yes, then it would be somehow little more clear what is causing the error.
If not, please send me a save that contains the error.

(The Incest patch is harmless. It only bites androids with little memory.)
I also encountered the grapple hook bug that freezes my game. I tried starting a new game with User Data path deleted, but the bug was still there. Maybe there is something wrong in my save? Can you help me check that out?

harrysun23w

Jan 5, 2019
I also encountered the grapple hook bug that freezes my game. I tried starting a new game with User Data path deleted, but the bug was still there. Maybe there is something wrong in my save? Can you help me check that out?
My bad, didnt see the broken key down the cliff. After picking it up the game works just fine.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017

The most shocking chapter of Treasure of Nadia is about to be unleashed! Coming February 1st, the biggest reveal to date will shock you!
The new chapter will contain 3 sexy story scenes, as well as a new page, extra, and temple puzzles.

Later this month I will also be revealing the name and logo for the next game. Something I'm excited to share! So many new environments have been created for the game as well as the finalized female character designs.
The main character design is also complete as well as some key male characters in the game. This means work will begin on the trailer very soon. I've actually ordered a new render machine just for trailer scene renders. I've accumulated quite the render farm!
I will continue to share new content as I keep working toward the finalized character and environment designs.
A new milestone!
We've reached 12,000 supporters! And much sooner than expected. I'm happy I've been able to reach so many people with my work. Never a day goes by that I'm not thankful for each and every one of you who share my vision for the NLT game series. You are all the best for making this happen! Thank you!
I have a feeling that the shocking chapter will be about the sealed sarcophage

Czaczek

Sep 13, 2020
mcturtleton Hammer318 Czaczek

ToN makes strange mistakes sometimes. If you have bugs for which there is no logical explanation, your best bet is to delete the game completely, including the entire User Date path and all of the items in it !!
And only then start a new full version.

See also Make Money, Errors

If this doesn't help, send me a save in a zip file of your game that has the error, so that I can check ...
So I deleted whole game several times, (Im not sure if i managed to delete user date since still i have my 5min playing save), but the problem is that I dont even have intro, the one after over 18 warning. I have only sound and black screen. I can play every movie that's in www/movies.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The Brocken Key is invisible for you. Here, back your saves. With this saves you can play again.

Screenshot 2021-01-19 115413.png Screenshot 2021-01-19 115325.png Screenshot 2021-01-19 115250.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I deleted whole game several times, (Im not sure if i managed to delete user date since still i have my 5min playing save), but the problem is that I dont even have intro, the one after over 18 warning. I have only sound and black screen. I can play every movie that's in www/movies.
Check your graphic cards and/or Windows setting and allocate the game to be run with the better card (dual-card).

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes