cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I fixed it. Just changed setting on my graphic card to low efficiency for this game. Thanks everyone for help :)
That means you have a dual-card system (laptop?)... Low efficiency should be the on-board card (APU) and high efficiency the dedicated card (better card).

You should check if you can assign the game to your better card or by upgrading/downgrading your graphic cards driver.

Reactions: Czaczek

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
try with taking a left turn with having no space it will work just as the video, stick close to the wall when you make a turn as i showed in the video, see that for reference bro :)
My victorious bodybulding first league snakes easily solve this variant from you. :cool: .
I am interested in something else.

Question: How many different end positions does Puzzle 38 have?

Puzzle 38 has 5 basic positions. Each of these 5 basic positions has more or less end positions. :cool:
Here are the 5 basic positions with their end positions :

P 38 - 1.png P 38 - 2.png P 38 - 3.png P 38 - 4.png P 38 - 5.png

As you can see, there are a total of 18 different ending positions in Puzzle 38.
You have solved Puzzle 38 when you can play all of these ending positions. Not previously.

What percentage of puzzle 38 can you solve ? For example :
Can you solve one of the possible end positions in the 3rd basic position ?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Who has the 'shocking' boobies in the next update.......... I wouldn't be surprised if it's a character from Lust Epidemic, or even maybe someone from another NLT title. Maybe NLT is its own self contained universe like Pixar movies.

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
errrm, now think I am missing 2 broken keys or 1 chest key for Janet's Kamasutra page Chest.
I have been all over the places, but couldn't find any more keys.

Reactions: sensini

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I can no longer buy Emily's Love potion, to craft the Lotions.
Thought maybe Emily or Albert would sell them instead, but I can't find either of them on the map, any help?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I can no longer buy Emily's Love potion, to craft the Lotions.
Thought maybe Emily or Albert would sell them instead, but I can't find either of them on the map, any help?
In the latest update, Albert can be found in the Bar. (After you try to distract Emily's father).

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes