• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
but you have the option to not download it like me. i'm in the same boat as you, I don't like short updates, so I just check the forum but don't really download the game. They won't change this as this is what works for them, so I just wait till there is enough and I'll jump in. Personally I'll probably even wait till it's complete, as they are so on schedule that I don't ever had to worry about it being delayed for years like some other devs
200 renders equals to 20 minutes, depending how fast you read or stop to satisfy yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: soso07

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I give up, I looked through that entire jungle for those thorns in vain.
I'll wait for the next 6 or so updates or a save out of this one.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I was messing around and deleted ALL my saves, can someone please give me a complete save? (also im using the compressed version)
thank you
all SAVES

Did author mention, how many updates game will have? When we can see final version?
30 / 69% * 100% - 30 = in ~ 13 Versions . . / 2 = in ~ 7.5 Month

I give up, I looked through that entire jungle for those thorns in vain.
Why ? What Problems you have ?
see here: WALKTHROUGH .&. LISTS is easy ...

Reactions: rawr52

None44

Nov 9, 2020

The most shocking chapter of Treasure of Nadia is about to be unleashed! Coming February 1st, the biggest reveal to date will shock you!
The new chapter will contain 3 sexy story scenes, as well as a new page, extra, and temple puzzles.

Later this month I will also be revealing the name and logo for the next game. Something I'm excited to share! So many new environments have been created for the game as well as the finalized female character designs.
The main character design is also complete as well as some key male characters in the game. This means work will begin on the trailer very soon. I've actually ordered a new render machine just for trailer scene renders. I've accumulated quite the render farm!
I will continue to share new content as I keep working toward the finalized character and environment designs.
A new milestone!
We've reached 12,000 supporters! And much sooner than expected. I'm happy I've been able to reach so many people with my work. Never a day goes by that I'm not thankful for each and every one of you who share my vision for the NLT game series. You are all the best for making this happen! Thank you!
Who do you think is in this picture Madalyn or Clare

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

The most shocking chapter of Treasure of Nadia is about to be unleashed! Coming February 1st, the biggest reveal to date will shock you!
The new chapter will contain 3 sexy story scenes, as well as a new page, extra, and temple puzzles.

Later this month I will also be revealing the name and logo for the next game. Something I'm excited to share! So many new environments have been created for the game as well as the finalized female character designs.
The main character design is also complete as well as some key male characters in the game. This means work will begin on the trailer very soon. I've actually ordered a new render machine just for trailer scene renders. I've accumulated quite the render farm!
I will continue to share new content as I keep working toward the finalized character and environment designs.
A new milestone!
We've reached 12,000 supporters! And much sooner than expected. I'm happy I've been able to reach so many people with my work. Never a day goes by that I'm not thankful for each and every one of you who share my vision for the NLT game series. You are all the best for making this happen! Thank you!
But more importantly, do you think they will feature more heels in this new game?

kukhuvud69

Sep 19, 2020
Dumb question, but how do I transfer saves from earlier versions? I can't seem to find the save files anywhere in my game files.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Puzzle 38 was so................................... silly.

Took me like 7 or 8 tries, then I kind of accidentally solved it. :poop:
Same here...not sure if the whiskey helped or not...but all of a sudden...........damn, I solved that and wasn't even paying attention.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes