meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
errrm, now think I am missing 2 broken keys or 1 chest key for Janet's Kamasutra page Chest.
I have been all over the places, but couldn't find any more keys.

Reactions: sensini

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I can no longer buy Emily's Love potion, to craft the Lotions.
Thought maybe Emily or Albert would sell them instead, but I can't find either of them on the map, any help?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I can no longer buy Emily's Love potion, to craft the Lotions.
Thought maybe Emily or Albert would sell them instead, but I can't find either of them on the map, any help?
In the latest update, Albert can be found in the Bar. (After you try to distract Emily's father).

Cage_zone

Oct 1, 2020
In the newest update, just before climbing the cliff to where I assume is the last leaf my game freezes but never crashes. It stands there and I have to close it and restart, but the problem never goes away (already tried 4 times). Anyone getting the same problem?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
What should happen at the end of the game is the MC gets all the women together to reveal the secret of the island. Emily accidentally drops one of the love potions and everyone has a giant orgy....except Albert :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Odin73

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
In the latest update, Albert can be found in the Bar. (After you try to distract Emily's father).
Yea I just progressed in the story, and now I am there, and found him eventually. Thanks for the quick reply tho!
NEW Question for anyone: Is 7 still the max amount of PHILWEED we can obtain at the moment?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Yea I just progressed in the story, and now I am there, and found him eventually. Thanks for the quick reply tho!
NEW Question for anyone: Is 7 still the max amount of PHILWEED we can obtain at the moment?
I wasnt pay attention to the numbers but I do know that we arent at max when we deposit Philweed.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Yes...I am pretty sure...not unless you use a mod.

Reactions: Garrettino

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How and where did you find Madalyn's first page? I see the picture of the location, but I've never been there. Is it behind the locked doors? How do I open them?
There is key in new location in jungle. Under mud in right bottom corner. And far left under lighthouse is new room with K page and Madalyn profile.
In the newest update, just before climbing the cliff to where I assume is the last leaf my game freezes but never crashes. It stands there and I have to close it and restart, but the problem never goes away (already tried 4 times). Anyone getting the same problem?
There is broken key in place where you stand when you use hook. You must take it, than go out of screen and try hook again.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes