oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The game freezed after I selected the graping hook
Take key next to you, go out of screen and try it again.
Not even necessary to leave the screen. I took the key and used the hook without problems.
The broken key can be invisible and the player cannot see it. And need to know the exact area to click.

v69012 v 69012 (4).png v65122 v65122 (4).png

Dead or back working on a ship.
And you mean english speaking readers know what that means?
Ohnesorg "My husband, he goes to sea"

Last edited:

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
is there a way to forge pirate medallion? mine have mysteriously vanished (either I sold them, or just simply vanished)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I feel Madalyn is not human, had an inkling from many, many updates back.
Did you play Lust Epidemic? Her brother was a demon that needed a virgin girl to impregnate, so he could be reborn in a new body, but his plans got foiled due to the main character performing a creampie to the girl which corrupts the vessel, somehow. It wasn't explained so far what exactly Madalyn is, but surely she isn't exactly an angel.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Did you play Lust Epidemic? Her brother was a demon that needed a virgin girl to impregnate, so he could be reborn in a new body, but his plans got foiled due to the main character performing a creampie to the girl which corrupts the vessel, somehow. It wasn't explained so far what exactly Madalyn is, but surely she isn't exactly an angel.
Nope I watched a lets play of some of it and was like looks meh and ToN looked more interesting to me, but eventually I'll have to play it to get the story, thanks for the info though.

lucamsky

Jan 15, 2020
This game is fantastic and I've decided subscribe his Patreon.
Can I suggest something for the future? I would like to see a girl with long nipples and breastfeeding scenes (with milk, of course!). Hopefully in the next game!
Cheers

Reactions: Blankieo and fanboi

nenorro

Apr 16, 2020
hello , anyone had an error when you deliver the soy sauce ? when naomi and janet say that the food is ready , my game go black and stuck there , no erro nothing , just a black screen with the music on the background

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
hello , anyone had an error when you deliver the soy sauce ? when naomi and janet say that the food is ready , my game go black and stuck there , no erro nothing , just a black screen with the music on the background
Unless you have any other errors and have not made a loading error, I suspect that your graphics card or main memory is temporarily overloaded. If you are only using the running game this should work. If not, the graphics card is unsuitable or the hardware is too slow.

nenorro

Apr 16, 2020
Unless you have any other errors and have not made a loading error, I suspect that your graphics card or main memory is temporarily overloaded. If you are only using the running game this should work. If not, the graphics card is unsuitable or the hardware is too slow.
hi thank you for the answer but i dont think is my graphic card , i have rxt2070 and 16gb ram , i9 , it runs cyberpunk 2077 , any other suggestion?

nenorro

Apr 16, 2020
also now tryng to run the game i got this error
1611253467827.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You're trying to play the update only ..... Learn to copy/paste folders around before boasting you got a mad PC

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
The broken key can be invisible and the player cannot see it. And need to know the exact area to click.

v69012 v 69012 (4).png v65122 v65122 (4).png

And you mean english speaking readers know what that means?
Ohnesorg "My husband, he goes to sea"

Hi all,
freeze.jpg ere. I have some broken keys in my inventory. But my sreen looks slightly different. And the game freezes with me as well. There are more plants, and I can click whatever I want but nothing happens. Does anybody have an idea?

Regards, Jafo

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes