Martin19127

Jan 14, 2021
HEY!

I´m all new in the game... right now i´m supposed to break the weak wall in the lighthouse. So i need to craft a new rock bomb. But i don´t have a basic container. I looked around everywhere but can´t find any vessel, so no basic container...
What can i do now???

Any help....? Thank you!

Sting

Dec 24, 2017
is there any '$candle' file in img folder. Coz i checked the new update contents does not have file with this name. However, the game shows error of fail to load this file.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I´m all new in the game... right now i´m supposed to break the weak wall in the lighthouse. So i need to craft a new rock bomb. But i don´t have a basic container. I looked around everywhere but can´t find any vessel, so no basic container...
WT v69012 . List of all Basic Container . List of all Things that Basic Containers need

is there any '$candle' file in img folder. Coz i checked the new update contents does not have file with this name. However, the game shows error of fail to load this file.
here: $candle.rpgmvp
....\Treasure of Nadia\Treasure of Nadia v69012\www\img\characters\$candle.rpgmvp

Lobanjica

Apr 6, 2019
Well, this happened after the game update, i`ve checked my game files and they seem ok
1611330033183.png
Anyone has a clue what am I supposed to do?

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
hi, i'm stuck in sofia mansion stockage room where i need the 3 digits code, it says that the code is nearby but i can't find it anywhere, can someone please help me?

Jan 18, 2018
There's a bug! I don't have the motion camera anymore. It just doesn't show on my inventory. I'm sure the park ranger gave me back the motion camera , but it's not in the inventory. Does the game have a second motion detection camera ?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
There's a bug! I don't have the motion camera anymore. It just doesn't show on my inventory. I'm sure the park ranger gave me back the motion camera , but it's not in the inventory. Does the game have a second motion detection camera ?
WT v65122 v65122 (5).png v65122 (7).png v65122 (8).png

You miss the Motion Detection Camera. v54101 v54101 (3).png That's a long time ago.

Try repeating with old save between v54 and v65 that have inside the motion detection camera.
If you haven't done this, use save v63121 from all SAVES ....
or send me your last save in a zip file that I can review and fix if necessary.

HiddenVerbage

Oct 31, 2020
I just downloaded the latest update and I'm having a weird issue. The Soul Crystal says to go talk to Madalyn about Sofia. I do that and they talk and then the clothes removal wooshy noise happens and the game goes black and freezes. What should I do?

No load error like the person above, just black.

ETA: I know I could redownload a full version of the game but I was hoping not to start from the beginning,

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes