oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
guys can someone help me how to load the save files
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Android - The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

ETA: I know I could redownload a full version of the game but I was hoping not to start from the beginning,
If you don't want to play ToN from the start, here all SAVES

wipas

Jul 18, 2018
I have a very weird issue. Whenever I launch ToN, my internet stops working. Does anybody know anyhting about this? I am using an external USB Wi-fi adapter. This also happened with Lust Epidemic.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I just downloaded the latest update and I'm having a weird issue. The Soul Crystal says to go talk to Madalyn about Sofia. I do that and they talk and then the clothes removal wooshy noise happens and the game goes black and freezes. What should I do?

No load error like the person above, just black.

ETA: I know I could redownload a full version of the game but I was hoping not to start from the beginning,
Whats your system?
If you have more then one graphic card in your computer try switch to another.
Also try run file with this aniamtion .../www/movies/MlLibF1.mp4 and MlLibF1-l.mp4

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Reactions: Aethemera

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I have a very weird issue. Whenever I launch ToN, my internet stops working. Does anybody know anyhting about this? I am using an external USB Wi-fi adapter. This also happened with Lust Epidemic.
Just add the .exe file of the game to the Firewall exceptions.

pongpraning

Apr 18, 2018
can someone help im stuck at the deadly whip i cant seem to find a royal talisman and i cant make one be cause i dont have the coin anymore

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
can someone help im stuck at the deadly whip i cant seem to find a royal talisman and i cant make one be cause i dont have the coin anymore
Coin is reswaping in library besement. But you can have only one in you inventory. Also false talisman is reswaping in caves under Alia's house

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
How do you get to the Madalyn Kama Sutra page chest in version 69? I see the picture with the room but no idea how to get there.
Edit: NM. Found the Mysterious Key to open the room.

Last edited:

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
hey can somebody help me? i cannot go to the upper side where i have the ladder in the deeper jungle? when i select the grappeling hook on it the game's stuck.. i can't go upward..

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
hey can somebody help me? i cannot go to the upper side where i have the ladder in the deeper jungle? when i select the grappeling hook on it the game's stuck.. i can't go upward..
Maybe you didn't pick up the broken key.
If you don't see it, click the indicated area. Broken Key.jpg

does it use internet or do you mean my laptop's processing power? My internet works on other devices.
This is misterieus ... You wrote: " I have a very weird issue. Whenever I launch ToN, my internet stops working."

Last edited:

kira0328

Apr 21, 2019
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Android - The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

If you don't want to play ToN from the start, here all SAVES

i already overwrited the save file but it is not working

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
does it use internet or do you mean my laptop's processing power? My internet works on other devices.
You are the first one with such an issue.

You can try other RPG Maker games to narrow down the issue. However, the game shouldn't be the reason why your usb-wifi-adopter stops to work.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You doing all, is written in all SAVES : SPOILER : "Explanation of how and where to load :" ??
As I once tried to explain to you that the German to English translation isn't good and easily to misunderstand, it is kinda confusing too, specially for other non-native speakers. Wouldn't I know how RPG Maker saves files work I would be lost by your explanation.

i already overwrited the save file but it is not working
All save files require the defaultglobal file, which is missing in oCATo ZIP-files. So, you need to create it first.

1. Save files (defaultfileXX) and in-game save slot need to match => that's what the defaultglobal file is for.
2. Create the defaultglobal file by starting a new game and save. If you want to use defaultfile01.rpgsave use save slot 1 in-game.
3. Overwrite/replace your new created save file (defaultfileXX) with the downloaded one. => Restart the game.

Note: If you don't want to use save slot 1 you can rename the number in defaultfileXX, but it also require that you create a new save in the correct save slot in-game. E.g. if you rename the save to defaultfile05.rpgsave a save in slot 5 is required.

wipas

Jul 18, 2018
You are the first one with such an issue.

You can try other RPG Maker games to narrow down the issue. However, the game shouldn't be the reason why your usb-wifi-adopter stops to work.
Are headmaster or milfy city or harem hotel RPGMaker games? I play them, the internet works with them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are headmaster or milfy city or harem hotel RPGMaker games? I play them, the internet works with them.
These two games are made with Ren'Py. Check the game's title there you will find the information which game engine is used - here a few examples:
1611412074505.png
1611412140341.png

lamek56

Feb 3, 2019
IMG_20210123_152347.jpg
Kann mir jemand sagen was für Problem ich hab? Seit der letzte Update ich hab Bildschirm Probleme nur bei diesem Spiel. Bei dem andere Spiele habe ich nicht. IMG_20210123_152347.jpg IMG_20210123_152347.jpg

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Kann mir jemand sagen was für Problem ich hab? Seit der letzte Update ich hab Bildschirm Probleme nur bei diesem Spiel. Bei dem andere Spiele habe ich nicht.
Zuallererst wird hier nur Englisch gesprochen. Zweitens kannst du Bildschirmfotos mit der "Druck"-Taste auf deiner Tastatur erstellen. Dann brauchst nicht dein Bildschirm mit deinem Telefon abzufotografieren.

Jetzt zu deinem Problem: Entweder versuchst du die Update Datei zu spielen (~200MB) oder beim Zusammenführen des Updates mit deiner alten Version, ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Am besten lädst du das ganze Spiel erneut herunter. Dein Spielspeicher geht dabei nicht verloren.

English:
First, English only. Second you can create screenshots with your "print"-key on your keyboard. No need to take pictures with your phone for that.

About your problem: Either you try to run the update-only file or merging the update-only file with your old version failed. Better to re-download the entire game. Don't worry about your saves, they won't get miss or deleted.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes