DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
So, I just finished this latest update. It was good but seemed kinda short. I hope the next one is a bit longer and please, find something new for the scenes. They're getting repetitive. I feel like LE had much more variety in the scenes.

Also, anyone else feel like maybe, less is more, when it comes to the dialogue during scenes?

Reactions: alin_z0

alin_z0

Jun 24, 2020
this one was a different :ROFLMAO:
good lookin character :love::love::love: amazing animations
and the thing that makes it more special is the storyline
its genius :cool::cool:
great job man keep it up :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

tenor.gif

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Hi! I have a problem, a bug maybe?
I'm at "A new guidebook will be available at the store soon"
And then when I go there, a car arrive and a bug pop up saying "Failed to load: img/characters/$PEOPLE-James@(7).png"

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi! I have a problem, a bug maybe?
I'm at "A new guidebook will be available at the store soon"
And then when I go there, a car arrive and a bug pop up saying "Failed to load: img/characters/$PEOPLE-James@(7).png"
Your game is not fully loaded.
Delete it and download the full version 69012.

Reactions: Crown98

Avillex

Oct 3, 2018
Why does the continue button disappear? I have saves in the right location and I also tried using one of the saves on page1 but nothing works

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Why does the continue button disappear? I have saves in the right location and I also tried using one of the saves on page1 but nothing works
you miss this "Continue" ? continue.png
fist you need go to "New Game" and play the intro and save.

The problem Is for whatever reason, I absolutely can not get the snakes to slow down and don't have the patience to do 30 to 40 times. The other puzzles required thinking, which I do enjoy. This one is just reacting, which I don't.
you played with key and mouse like Puzzle 38.pdf say ?
you play with PC ? or android ? Yo have a mouse ?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Make sure you're playing from the same user you originally created your save, you may use the same path directory for both users, but even so, you won't have access to your original user. If that's not the case post a picture of your save file folder

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Make sure you're playing from the same operational system user you originally created your save, you may use the same path directory for both users, but even so, you won't have access to your original user. If that's not the case post a picture of your save file folder
??? What??

Saves are not bound to the OS of the player. I can use other user's saves created in Windows with my Linux version of the game.

What he miss is the defaultglobal file which is required to load other peoples saves.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
??? What??

Saves are not bound to the OS of the player. I can use other user's saves created in Windows with my Linux version of the game.

What he miss is the defaultglobal file which is required to load other peoples saves.
:) No. He not miss.
if he have played and save once on 1,
hes defaultglobal is OK and works with all of all SAVES .
Please, try it ... :)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
??? What??

I must admit, my phrasing wasn't good. What i meant to say is he should make sure his user is the same. You may create an user in your OS that doesn't necessarily partitionate your hardware space. By simply having two users on your operational system, the saving paths will differ, nonetheless, with a picture of his folder we will have a better view.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I must admit, my phrasing wasn't good. What i meant to say is he should make sure his user is the same. You may create an user in your OS that doesn't necessarily partitionate your hardware space. By simply having two users on your operational system, the saving paths will differ, nonetheless, with a picture of his folder we will have a better.
That of course might be a reason or the game is stored on a drive with no permission to access AppData. Wouldn't be the first time.

- missing defaultglobal file
- wrong directory (different user folder)
- no permission to access AppData due to the game stored in a different partition.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes