cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
On pro-mode Windows, that junk error happens when noodles try to play the update's .exe and not the fullbuild's. Might be same thing on Mac, or whatever wonky stuff happening only on Macs
It kinda looks like an engine loading error cause by system/engine files not loading in the correct order since restarting the game seems to fix the issue. As far as I know NLT use a bunch of external plugins which need to load first before the game actually start - not to forget that RPG Maker MV is written in JavaScript. :LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
My point still works : if you try to load the ~200MB update, you'll lack a bunch of critical stuff, hence why the engine fucks up and the game crashes. Noodles being noodles doing noodles things though, they'll always find new ways to fail

Reactions: sixart

alienvn

Jun 10, 2019
Hi guys, I know it's hardly possible, but does anyone have list of items that are included in "Extras"?
I thought that each update I finish everything, however now I realised that 1 is missing, at the end I have 34/35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone knows whether this kind of list exists please let me know :)
Same problem :( i got all profile but still 34/35 and 72%. Last update i completed 71%.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Why doesen't my continue work? I can load my save after i've started a new game but i can't do it from the menu
I do not understand the situation.
You can take screenshots of the situation where you can save/load or not ?

Bigg_Dev

Jul 24, 2019
Recently played through this one, pretty impressed by it! Feels a lot more focused in its plotting than Lust Epidemic and I actually kinda have fun hunting for the idols! Looking forward to seeing more.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It would be nice if the dev would let us know if Janet likes the taste of the MC's cum! ;) I hope the MC goes down on Janet before fucking her tight sweet pussy? :p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If someone makes a pubic hair patch, he or she will be the game's greatest contributor. :D
Considering all the scenes are pre-rendered movies, you'd have to re-do them entirely ..... Unless you want some furry stuff only when they talk naked (which doesn't happen all the much), and even then you'd still have to re-do the models. So in short : lolnope and have fun

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes