Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
scenes with janet and madelyn are SOOO GOOD. love these women. even sofia's scenes are SOOO HOT but i wish she would have more curves like Clare has - which always was my favourite but her scenes are unfortuntely not as good as the other mentioned (yet). and i still am sad she seems to not be a virgin (which would have fitted her character and bio-stats SO well)

Reactions: Limited20

DA_v2

Aug 24, 2020
I might have discovered why I can't save. When I have the game booted up, a file called "lockfile" appears in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\User Data and disappears when the game closes. None of the save fixes presented has worked for me. Now I'm not an expert, but it doesn't take much to realize that this "lockfile" is the cause. I think it's deliberate.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Any chance that they can be zipped per update, it would make things a lot easier. Thanks
Sorry. I don't understand what you mean by "zipped per update".
Do you like that in a pdf file? which version ?
These images are not static. Especially the newer ones.
I always improve when I see that someone doesn't understand something.
But I can make a PDF for you. You just have to say which version.

I might have discovered why I can't save. When I have the game booted up, a file called "lockfile" appears in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\User Data and disappears when the game closes. None of the save fixes presented has worked for me. Now I'm not an expert, but it doesn't take much to realize that this "lockfile" is the cause. I think it's deliberate.
may be the following may help: Completely delete your game and completely delete the full path of the User Date. Then install a new uploaded version v73022. See: Make Money, Errors

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How long to take new update ?
Outside the fact we got one 3 days ago ? Try not March 1st
Are you saying you can't do it on your own? Downloading and zipping them?
Only thing that still surprises me is that people around here can still remember to breathe once in a while. Everything else is a given to not be humanly possible

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Are you saying you can't do it on your own? Downloading and zipping them?
Yes. something like that ... And he asks for help.

Only thing that still surprises me is that people around here can still remember to breathe once in a while. Everything else is a given to not be humanly possible
zipping = opening and closing a zipper
= compress to the smallest format.
= combine documents in one zip file.
I don't know what he means by zipping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake4225

Mar 24, 2018
The game stops right after I take a shower at Janet's (around 63%) and I can't do anything not moving or saving, it's just blocked. Somebody has the same problem ?

Last edited:

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I guess I screwed up somewhere and will have to begin a new game, unless somebody can tell me how to make or where to find another of Emily's lust potion. Bancroft's potion doesn't work to make jasmine massage oil. V73022

Reactions: onz76

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I guess I screwed up somewhere and will have to begin a new game, unless somebody can tell me how to make or where to find another of Emily's lust potion. Bancroft's potion doesn't work to make jasmine massage oil. V73022
Go find Albert...he will sell you all you can afford.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
If you are far enough along in v73022, you can also buy it in the Library.

saaad

Jul 21, 2019
Hi guys
i'm missing one of the 35 extras I have all the profiles what is the extra in 73 version ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Upgrade to get naked profile in shop, looks like a blue card with NEW in yellow typed on it

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes