koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
Hey guys, so i finished the last update.. i am at 73% as my phone writes.. but i have an item in the squalmart that is locked? Do I wait till the next update or did i forget something in order to unlock it (it is not the madelyn outfit.. it is the first one on the right of it)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys, so i finished the last update.. i am at 73% as my phone writes.. but i have an item in the squalmart that is locked? Do I wait till the next update or did i forget something in order to unlock it (it is not the madelyn outfit.. it is the first one on the right of it)
Is it in "pink section". Then it is for future update and it is Sofia's outfit.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
I just finished the update. Got all the extra pages, Kamasutra Pages etc. Except for the booty call part. I am at 72% now. Any idea where is the last booty call?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i missed a page!
can anyone help?
i have 12 profile alreadey.
View attachment 1045904
You miss a Page.
compare to WT v73022 (13).png which girl is missing a page.

in List of all Kamasutra Pages you will see the version, you will find the chest with the Page.
and in List of all Chests you can see where that chest is.

Ты можешь сказать мне, где эти колючие кусты?
"Can you tell me where these thorny bushes are?"
I guess here: Я думаю здесь:

WT v51092 v51092 (1).pngv51092 (4).pngv51092 (5).png or v65122 v65122 (5).png

I just finished the update. Got all the extra pages, Kamasutra Pages etc. Except for the booty call part. I am at 72% now. Any idea where is the last booty call?
The last booty call is Madalyn : v69012 v69012 (14).png

If you miss another one, here's a look at which versions the booty calls change:
WT List of all Kamasutra Pages

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Sofia's mansion, in bedroom where you had an interaction with kaley and janet.

Telekres

Mar 2, 2019
So, I ran out of jade talismans and I need to craft the rock bombs to progress. But I can't find any in the jungle anymore. What am I missing?

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
So, I ran out of jade talismans and I need to craft the rock bombs to progress. But I can't find any in the jungle anymore. What am I missing?
They are a random spawn so they will eventually pop up again. You can check Sqwalmart to make sure there isn't an equipment upgrade available or try going to doctor or massage again to get temporary bonuses.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
You miss a Page.

in List of all Kamasutra Pages you will see the version, you will find the chest with the Page.

WT v51092 v51092 (1).pngv51092 (4).pngv51092 (5).png

If you miss another one, here's a look at which versions the booty calls change:
You miss a Page.

WT v51092 v51092 (1).pngv51092 (4).pngv51092 (5).png

Ok, I found what I missed. I didn't call and invite Madalyn after getting her contact info. Once I did it, the update showed finished for all the other stuff.

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.73022] [NLT Media]

Compressed Size Win: 752 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

This Compression is based on Ikarus compressed v.69012 Build and two updates only compressions. It should be work fine, but it can also be buggy.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stop posting compressed version in this worthless snail site...
Give Mega link or something like that or else it's useless.

• Angry
Reactions: Exoplast

axeluzv8

Dec 13, 2020
used the redmod to cheat the money and then bought all of the furnitures. Evie said I can change the appearances by clicking on the furniture but it didnt change. did the mod mess up with the game?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, using a mod almost a year without updates and wondering if something will fuck up .... You should be thankful you didn't glitch out most of the progression by simply using it

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Nacman

Nov 3, 2020
I'd like to see a bit more effort into the tittyfuck scenes in this game. Just seems like so much detail goes into everything else, and the tittyfucking seems somewhat tame.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
used the redmod to cheat the money and then bought all of the furnitures. Evie said I can change the appearances by clicking on the furniture but it didnt change. did the mod mess up with the game?
RedKnight's cheat mod is out of date, has not been updated and now blocks the game. Delete the game completely, delete the path User Data completely and start over with the last full version.
More, see here: Make Money, Errors

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes