Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Waiting very patiently at 93% in my save file to finish this amazing game. Curious how it's all going to come together especially with trying to get on Sam's good side (which I'm sure ties in to the main story)

I have absolutely LOVED this game from beginning to almost end. It far surpasses LE and once I finish said LE again on Steam, I'm excited to take a second run at this (will probably be on Steam by that time,) but that'll be a while since I want to avoid NLT-game burn out.

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
Jesus, this Bruce is driving me crazy. I've caught a 2800lb one, but nothing more. Keep trying for hours...

maxx79

Aug 16, 2020
Waiting very patiently at 93% in my save file to finish this amazing game. Curious how it's all going to come together especially with trying to get on Sam's good side (which I'm sure ties in to the main story)

I have absolutely LOVED this game from beginning to almost end. It far surpasses LE and once I finish said LE again on Steam, I'm excited to take a second run at this (will probably be on Steam by that time,) but that'll be a while since I want to avoid NLT-game burn out.
Almost end?

But game (ton) is at 73%....one thrid to end...

Reactions: Cabin Fever
Jun 10, 2020
send me your last save in a zip file.
the save you faund in : Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data

7Zip is a free compression program for creating zip files:
how to use, see

Extras : Last WT v73022 v73022 (4).png
List of all Profile (Extras )

WT v73022 . v73022 (5).png

WT v73022 . . v73022 (1).pngv73022 (2).png . v73022 (12).png

ToN is - like all large programs - not error-free. That's why I always like to look at saves when there have a bug. For example, three different players had the same bug that they couldn't possibly have caused themselves. Mending is easy. But understand what you could have done that made the same bug - I would like to know.
nevermind. I found the missing profile. Thanks a lot anyway!

Reactions: miyugundam

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
trust me, I have the save in my folder. when you finish the current update, the progress stops at 94%. I can prove it to you if you want with a screenshot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, please proceed. Show us how you can be 20% ahead of every1 else on the planet and even the dev. That'll be a good laugh .... And then try to come out clean you never cheated, another good laugh incoming

PS : your image doesn't load

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
trust me, I have the save in my folder. when you finish the current update, the progress stops at 94%. I can prove it to you if you want with a screenshot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please prove it, but if you have some cheats i don't need it :)
^ Although I'm quite sure the game development is far ahead then the current version hell maybe it is even finished by now but that does not mean the game is ready for release ( for many reasons for instance testing... ) Officially that is... :unsure: However I'm always up for another roll ! :LOL:
I mean its finished long time age. They have time to create new game and ToN is now only updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart

DazzlingSneak

Feb 11, 2020
I do not understand the situation.
You can take screenshots of the situation where you can save/load or not ?
So the Continue button doesen't work in the menu screen but once i am in the game the game gives me the option to load the saved files i've used before

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I think what Takagi is saying is that he's 93% completion of what's in the game (which is 73% of the final product). So 93% of 73%. I could be wrong.

But as much as I love updates that include Mom/Janet content, this update felt very 'mehhh' to me.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So the Continue button doesen't work in the menu screen but once i am in the game the game gives me the option to load the saved files i've used before
if possibel, overwrite save 1 with save 2 or with save 3
or, you can try to replace in User Data save 1 (37%) with all SAVES -> 15.) 36% v36061
if this not help, delete your game complett together with the path User Data
and start again with a new full Version v73022v

That's very interesting.
Please send me the save that shows this 94%. I'm interested in what's going on.

Jesus, this Bruce is driving me crazy. I've caught a 2800lb one, but nothing more. Keep trying for hours...
And ? What I'm interested in:
What answer does Jesus give to your question about this 2800 pound fish? ?

Are u for real? Get a life u say?
Hmm get a real life? Are you for real buddy?
Both play the same real game with unreal counter-arguments.

Reactions: Think Tank

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think what Takagi is saying is that he's 93% completion of what's in the game (which is 73% of the final product). So 93% of 73%. I could be wrong.

But as much as I love updates that include Mom/Janet content, this update felt very 'mehhh' to me.
I doubt it. That would mean he hasn't even finished all current content, which isn't even 3/4 of the way through the entire planned game. If that's the case, why would he talk about the game being nearly done?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dude at 94% aside, you threaders seem to have missed the gloriously empty cat vs dog debate earlier today. That + 94%er is already epic enough, what would happen if heels-freak would show up ? Internet implodes ? People learn to read ? Questions asked a few 100 times get deleted magically ? Every1 gets a 3000 lbs shark the next time they go fish ? Endless possibilities

htonartnomed

Sep 30, 2018
I think theres an error in my gme/save that puts the latest chest key in the wrong location. Any tips on what I can do to fix this? I've attached a picture and my save. Thanks in advance
nadia error.PNG

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I think theres an error in my gme/save that puts the latest chest key in the wrong location. Any tips on what I can do to fix this? I've attached a picture and my save. Thanks in advance
View attachment 1049269
It's not in the wrong position. Interact with the "weak wall" a bit more and the key will move to the bottom screen where you can pick it up with the grappling hook.

Last edited:

htonartnomed

Sep 30, 2018
Thank you so much! that indeed did work. I really hadn't noticed the key moving down before :p a bit of a retarded system if you ask me :p but thanks again!

Reactions: Xanado

ertobert

Jul 25, 2020
The game is amazing! The story premise and concept are very interesting as well, although I fear the story itself is becoming less interesting throughout progress (maybe the dev should take a break in the consistent releases and focus solely on the story for like a month, lately the storyline is becoming 'boring').
But as we know, the graphics and simulation are ofcourse the most outstanding of them and most likely were the reason for trying it out and sticking around.
I absolutely like the consistency and the guarantee of having an update every 2 weeks, what alot of other games do not have.
However I feel like the progress is still very slow, considering the huge amount of patreons (even if it is a one-man development).
Percentage-wise, it is 2% of progress on story per update. Which is way too low for 2 weeks of work for a visual novel with a patreon-funding on the high side.
On this pace, the game will take 6 more months to finish from now on. Which would mean that the game will be complete by October and thus was 2 years in development.
But then again, as long as the game keeps the players connected, with the visuals as well as the gameplay, I think it might be worth the wait (or you could wait for a month each time to have more playtime per gameplay like I used to do).

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes