SD345

Jul 17, 2019
Did I just break my game? I needed to make a rock bomb for the cave, I used it. Now I need to make a second one for the church but I can't find any more containers. I've been stuck looking for about half an hour, even checked the store. I did a search on here and saw people with the same problem back in August and they were being told they needed to do the church one first, has there been a fix for this?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Did I just break my game? I needed to make a rock bomb for the cave, I used it. Now I need to make a second one for the church but I can't find any more containers. I've been stuck looking for about half an hour, even checked the store. I did a search on here and saw people with the same problem back in August and they were being told they needed to do the church one first, has there been a fix for this?
Try Mikor's containers list
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v44081-nlt-media.38582/post-4003881

Dragon969

Feb 25, 2018
NLT Media you guys are definitely one of the top developers making these games today, looking forward to seeing what The Genesis Order has in store for us later this year after Treasure of Nadia wraps up development.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
~7 hours later and no trace of the 94% dude coming out and showing us hard proof. Weird. Guess we win by default ?
That isnt how the internet works.
As long as he never provides "proof", it can not be debunked.
Therefore, he wins by default

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well, it's been debunked 1.5 years ago when dev said version # = % of game you can complete. Whatever that dude comes up with will only make us laugh. Guess he can win that laugh

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and DD69-1

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, it's been debunked 1.5 years ago when dev said version # = % of game you can complete. Whatever that dude comes up with will only make us laugh. Guess he can win that laugh
Actually he did not mention a version number as far as I can remember... :unsure:
BTW : this should be a Technical ( Self ) Knockout... :ROFLMAO: OR he's too busy with the Photoshop... :p

Reactions: Nelix171
Apr 13, 2019
I don't care what discussions are going on here, but I just reinstalled windows on a new machine and played this game start to current for the first time in maybe a few months and I came maybe 30 times this weekend. This game is great.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I can't trigger the scene of the officer and Ash near tent, event when I already have the same affection level in v67011? Is it a bug or what?
I don't know. maybe.
Send me your save in a zip file. Then I know.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes