oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Where is the new android update
Here -> Android: MEGA

I extracted the latest update and I come across this error message :
View attachment 1051829
How can I fix this?
I'm guessing you skipped one or more update versions or just want to play with the latest update instead of the full version.
WT -> All Updates after 58111 Here you will find the updates that should be loaded one after the other or the last full version in 10 parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gildarts777

shiroyacha007

Oct 16, 2020
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
hey this is cool and all but does it work with thee latest update ?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
One question I have: I know that this game is the sequel to Lust Epidemic, but how much time has passed in the NLT timeline between the end of Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia?

Reactions: sixart

Crippy

May 28, 2018
One question I have: I know that this game is the sequel to Lust Epidemic, but how much time has passed in the NLT timeline between the end of Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia?
If I remember correctly, LE was about 80% complete when ToN got released. I think that the next NLT game will be released before ToN is completed.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I don't mean that Treasure of Nadia started publishing when Lust Epidemic was still completing. I mean how much time has elapsed in the game timeline, because if I remember correctly, Brad and Valerie appear on ToN on the beach, and Brad is selling the serum. Therefore, ToN is later than LE and my question is how long has elapsed between the two games.

I asked because I am answering a question in this about the timeline of NLT comics and games. If I am wrong in that order, let me know.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes