Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You'd think the 1st tip the game gives you on launching a new game would at least make some dudes open their eyes and check there once in 20+ updates, or at least they'd be knowing it even exists. Guess not though

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and DD69-1
Aug 28, 2017
I would really like to re-play this game from scratch all over again, but the constant searching for items is a deterrent for me.

Any idea how can I have all the items already in my inventory when I start a new game? Maybe a modified save?

Would really appreciate any ideas on how to start a new game with all the items.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Same here -- followed both HHA's video and the picture guide in this thread and still stuck at 72% -- obviously missing something, but have no idea was it is . . .
Compare your game with WT v73022 -> v73022 (13).png with heart, side and all percentages.

I would really like to re-play this game from scratch all over again, but the constant searching for items is a deterrent for me.
Any idea how can I have all the items already in my inventory when I start a new game? Maybe a modified save?
Would really appreciate any ideas on how to start a new game with all the items.
Yes. Make Money ! . or use a save from me.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
^ You'd think the 1st tip the game gives you on launching a new game would at least make some dudes open their eyes and check there once in 20+ updates, or at least they'd be knowing it even exists. Guess not though
sometimes i try n give em a free pass xD

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
check soul crystal man and see what you are missing :D
Thanks for your response. Actually, I follow the Soul Crystal very carefully, checking it regularly. The little nit that I missed was Evelyn's new outfit in the store -- that, alone, was the difference. And I could see the % change immediately after I selected that outfit...

Reactions: DD69-1

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Any possible ways to put save files without android rooting? I really want to get to 30% (my last known position in the game) without rooting my phone.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope. Other choice is to get the official build (not the 1 in here) and use the chapter select

Awesome1980ne

Nov 6, 2020
how do you add the update to the game you already have downloaded from before do you just extract the update folder and put it in your Treasure of Nadia folder?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
how do you add the update to the game you already have downloaded from before do you just extract the update folder and put it in your Treasure of Nadia folder?
Yep. It's really that simple:cool: Copy all files from the update folder to the ToN folder with confirmation of the replacement .

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Maaan ! ... The suspense is killing me ! :LOL: The opportunities are just ENDLESS !!! Is it "One Piece" maybe... ?!? :unsure: Or Osteoporosis ??? :oops: Operational priority ? :sneaky: Awww sooo many choices I think my whole year is in jeopardy till I figure this one out ! :eek:

Original Post(er) is just lame and so unwoke that it isn't even an option... but seriously !!! Is it Optimus Prime ??? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes