AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
2 days to go but my percentage of my game is 40%, maybe I should try speed running this game. So I can catch up to the new ep. My friend is a patreon member of NLT so I do not need to worries from getting behind. Sharing is caring.

Also I need help where to find the dart in mansion.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I need help where to find dart in the mansion.
v65122 v65122 (5).pngv65122 (6).png

... maybe I should try speed running this game. So I can catch up to the new ep. ...
Slower. and more precisely.
At 40% it feels a lot. You must have all of the chest keys to the chests, etc.

In 65122 you need to achieve this: v65122 (12).png

Does somebody know how long is this game gonna take?
27%; 2.2% per version; 2 versions per month:
27 / 2.2 / 2 = ~ 6 months

Last edited:

Nash9nk5

Apr 7, 2020
Incest Android Version 1.73
I accidentally forgot to put in the version number for the name it's still 1.73
Mega

why and why and why the patch never worked?

elvergallarga

Jun 30, 2017
I made a reformat on my pc and now the game doesn't run the video scenes anymore, now it freezes when a video start (before the reformat it worked fine). Do you know why?

Maybe I have to re install some drivers or software?

Thx

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I made a reformat on my pc and now the game doesn't run the video scenes anymore, now it freezes when a video start (before the reformat it worked fine). Do you know why?

Maybe I have to re install some drivers or software?

Thx
Either outdated gpu driver or you need to allocate your better card to be used with the game. Also make sure you have K-Lite Codec Pack installed.

Reactions: elvergallarga

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I would really like to re-play this game from scratch all over again, but the constant searching for items is a deterrent for me.

Any idea how can I have all the items already in my inventory when I start a new game? Maybe a modified save?

Would really appreciate any ideas on how to start a new game with all the items.
It might be possible but it would take some time. You can check files like items.json in the data folder to check what variables are assigned to what items. Then you can create a new save right at the start of the game and edit these variables with an online rpg-savegame-modifier.

I said it might be possible since it might break progression immediately. It would probably be fine if you only gave yourself "consumables".

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think its gonna be quicker since the story seems to be rushing rn. Maybe its just me.
Story could end on the next update in 2 days but you'd still be at 75% total completion and waste the remaining 5-6 months on bonus stuff .... There's a high chance we'll get both ToN and Genesis game updates together for a while until ToN is finished, which is still around ~August at best.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
how do you add the update to the game you already have downloaded from before do you just extract the update folder and put it in your Treasure of Nadia folder?
Yep. It's really that simple:cool: Copy all files from the update folder to the ToN folder with confirmation of the replacement .
Just remember that if you are only doing the update files you have to apply each version update sequentially. You can't go from v.65122 directly to v.73022 ; you have to apply v.67011, then .v71021, then v.73022. And then when you're done with that, you have to re-apply the incest patch (if you play with that) because each version update includes its own config.set file, which is where the character relations are defined.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Why the next update is on 2nd of March?Shouldn't it be on the 1st?

Last edited:

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
Why the next update is on 2nd of March?Shouldn't it be on the 1st?
NLT is working on server optimization for downloads. They are getting too many requests during launch.

Only March month it's going to be 2nd, they will get back to normal next launch onward.

Reactions: Moffy

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Just remember that if you are only doing the update files you have to apply each version update sequentially. You can't go from v.65122 directly to v.73022 ; you have to apply v.67011, then .v71021, then v.73022. And then when you're done with that, you have to re-apply the incest patch (if you play with that) because each version update includes its own config.set file, which is where the character relations are defined.
You forgot v69012

Reactions: thwartme

elvergallarga

Jun 30, 2017
Either outdated gpu driver or you need to allocate your better card to be used with the game. Also make sure you have K-Lite Codec Pack installed.

I have windows 7 and only one Graphic Card and I'm currently using the latest version of the GPU driver. I instaled the K-Lite Codec Pack and worked a little bit better, but it stil runs slow. Any other ideas?

thx for your help man

D

Deleted member 1943340

Today being March 2nd and Tuesday, but whatever floats your boat
I think you're lying, sorry. I mean its 28 Feb in the west. If what you said is true it's almost 48 hours of time difference, which is just crazy tbh.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes