Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
^ Maaan ! ... The suspense is killing me ! :LOL: The opportunities are just ENDLESS !!! Is it "One Piece" maybe... ?!? :unsure: Or Osteoporosis ??? :oops: Operational priority ? :sneaky: Awww sooo many choices I think my whole year is in jeopardy till I figure this one out ! :eek:

Original Post(er) is just lame and so unwoke that it isn't even an option... but seriously !!! Is it Optimus Prime ??? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
^ Nah! It's OediPus. Really, so many people on here want what he had.

Reactions: klobber

Operation_Valkyrie

Apr 25, 2019
This seems to be just me, but anyone else have trouble accessing scenes 14-16 in the top left section of the gallery? There's an invisible wall that prevents me from walking to those boxes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes and no. There's indeed a wall there but it was supposedly patched already. Download a more recent v73 and hope it's the fixed version

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Compare your game with WT v73022 -> v73022 (13).png with heart, side and all percentages.

Yes. Make Money ! . or use a save from me.
use save editor, did that for money and key"s, go from 1 to 17 , so you can have some time to find al stuff, i dont did bombs so you must follow timeline, doktor give you that explosief for make bombs, and if you did edit money, is need less for selling , so there enough jade and silver for make bombsn , game was beter in start, now its "boring" no real plots, but feel allmost if it end and we need still 27 procent , so i hope.............. now the father is back to terrorisch here doughter and want that she throw all work she did away because................ other is easy money.................hop he die and she get the shop........ or he see he is a jerk and give her the ownership, there is only 1 part to find and its game over, think i wait till its 100 procent, i did wait from 50 to 73 procent and find it" boring" , i skip almost everthing, and must do a lot do not fall in sleep

of that rich bitch die and he get the villa
i did not tet complete to te end , (3 procent left" ....... nut there a lot of chest to open is that mansion

donlotgratis

Jan 13, 2019
Hi, im getting an error recently
It shows "Error img/characters/$BiggerFish.png is missing"

Anyone could help?

Edit: Downloaded the compressed one and works fine

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
By far my favourite game. Played all its content for now. Simply amazing.
Game checks out all my favourite things. An amazing wish fulfilling game

I was not a very big fan of female domination, but I was ok with the scenes with Mandalynn lol
Honestly rly like her character .... well even tho she is kinda evil xd

The rest of the female characters are also phenomenal. Tho I gotta say, Precilla is VERY high maintenance :D
Still tho my favourite remains Diana.

But i will wait for the full release now. If I have to play every 2-3% of the game every 15 days, I will go insane from the suspense. Gonna wait till this masterpiece is complete

Reactions: ALLAHZOE123
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes