Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If I remember correctly, LE was about 80% complete when ToN got released. I think that the next NLT game will be released before ToN is completed.
No, it was much later than 80%.

LE v.96102 was the end of the main story. The remaining 4% were essentially "bonus" contents that doesn't really affect the main story.

ToN v.01101(B) was the first release of this game.

Both were mid-Oct 2019.

Reactions: thwartme

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I don't mean that Treasure of Nadia started publishing when Lust Epidemic was still completing. I mean how much time has elapsed in the game timeline, because if I remember correctly, Brad and Valerie appear on ToN on the beach, and Brad is selling the serum. Therefore, ToN is later than LE and my question is how long has elapsed between the two games.

I asked because I am answering a question in this about the timeline of NLT comics and games. If I am wrong in that order, let me know.
Judging by the fact that Brad and other characters from Lust Epidemic, then involved in the Treasures of Nadia, outwardly changed slightly, the action of the ToN takes place in about one year after the events of the previous game.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Honestly i don't really expect much from TGO since it feels like it's just LE 2.0 (the setting, the girls, etc) so i doubt it will be as addicting as ToN is to me. Some people are praising it for having more women of color but none of them even look remotely as good as Naomi and none of the girls have anything on Clare or Diana.

Honestly i don't see NLT ever topping the quality of girls we have in ToN.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
One question I have: I know that this game is the sequel to Lust Epidemic, but how much time has passed in the NLT timeline between the end of Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia?
There are a few items that indicate TON takes place about a year later than LE. There is constant reference to characters- Janet in particular- having undergone a change in the last year. There is also a note in the doctor's office mentioning the upcoming one year anniversary of what is presumed to be the storm taking place in LE.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
No, it was much later than 80%.

LE v.96102 was the end of the main story. The remaining 4% were essentially "bonus" contents that doesn't really affect the main story.

ToN v.01101(B) was the first release of this game.

Both were mid-Oct 2019.
I wasn't trying to be totally accurate...just showing that the games overlapped.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
There are a few items that indicate TON takes place about a year later than LE. There is constant reference to characters- Janet in particular- having undergone a change in the last year. There is also a note in the doctor's office mentioning the upcoming one year anniversary of what is presumed to be the storm taking place in LE.
Thanks for the info. Another question about the NLT timeline. When does Treasure of Nadia take place compared to My Summer with Mom and Sis? Before, during or after My Summer?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the info. Another question about the NLT timeline. When does Treasure of Nadia take place compared to My Summer with Mom and Sis? Before, during or after My Summer?
ToN plays after that, but at the same time both games happen in a different "universe" and not really connected.

My summer with Mom and Sis, same as Visiting Aunt Sara, are loose games with no connection to Lust Epidemic, ToN and TGO.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
ToN plays after that, but at the same time both games happen in a different "universe" and not really connected.

My summer with Mom and Sis, same as Visiting Aunt Sara, are loose games with no connection to Lust Epidemic, ToN and TGO.
All the comics and games created by NLT are connected, although such connection may seem weak. For example, the boy who created the serum is Andy, who is the protagonist of the comic Family Hike and participates in Mother's Gangbang, where Ricky also participates (he is Jeff's brother, and Jeff is the MC of Visiting Aunt Sara), and Simon and Amanda Bancroft are in various comics and in the game Lust Epidemic, etcetera.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
All the comics and games created by NLT are connected, although such connection may seem weak. For example, the boy who created the serum is Andy, who is the protagonist of the comic Family Hike and participates in Mother's Gangbang, where Ricky also participates (he is Jeff's brother, and Jeff is the MC of Visiting Aunt Sara), and Simon and Amanda Bancroft are in various comics and in the game Lust Epidemic, etcetera.
Yes, but because patreon rules about incest NLT keep your hands off from old output (Its probabyl one reason why NLT stop create comics). Many girls from NLT universe are in LE (in story or in bonus room). Pricia and LE main characters are in ToN.
But from Lust Epidemic NTL start new universe without incest.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Yes, but because patreon rules about incest NLT keep your hands off from old output (Its probabyl one reason why NLT stop create comics). Many girls from NLT universe are in LE (in story or in bonus room). Pricia and LE main characters are in ToN.
But from Lust Epidemic NTL start new universe without incest.
Ok. Although by what you mean, we all know that there are patches to solve that issue.

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Well.....I have read the updated walkthrough, and watched the youtube walkthrough, and still can't get to 73%. No idea what i missed.
Did all 3 scenes, bought the new profile, got the new KS page. got both ladder pieces. Absolutely stumped why I am at 72%.
Same here -- followed both HHA's video and the picture guide in this thread and still stuck at 72% -- obviously missing something, but have no idea was it is . . .

CoffeeLab

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Same here -- followed both HHA's video and the picture guide in this thread and still stuck at 72% -- obviously missing something, but have no idea was it is . . .

CoffeeLab
check soul crystal man and see what you are missing :D

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes