44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
" I think you're lying, sorry. I mean its 28 Feb in the west. If what you said is true it's almost 48 hours of time difference, which is just crazy tbh. "

Oh brother... where the hell is all the sanity at ?!? :rolleyes: :unsure:

I see by the date on your name that you are quite new to this forum. The poster that you responded to is the same kind of clueless responses that we have been putting up with for the last year and a half.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When you post sarcasm so extreme, nobody catches it. Then again, this place ..... :WeSmart:

And still no1 going back to that dude who was happy the game was coming out "today", not Tuesday ................ :FacePalm:

Reactions: boxedjack

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
NLT is working on server optimization for downloads. They are getting too many requests during launch.

Only March month it's going to be 2nd, they will get back to normal next launch onward.
Nah. This is because February is too short and the dev has less time for a new update :cool:

Reactions: Viggy

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have windows 7 and only one Graphic Card and I'm currently using the latest version of the GPU driver. I instaled the K-Lite Codec Pack and worked a little bit better, but it stil runs slow. Any other ideas?

thx for your help man
I would need more information about your system. But you can try to extract a fresh copy on your desktop to see if videos run better or not.

In all other cases please drop a dxdiag report (as .TXT) here after an animation in the game.

Press Windows + r key and type dxdiag -> save all information (as .TXT) -> Drop text file here.
hello, i just downloaded the game but cant play tho, is it game suitable for mac m1?
It is. Try to move game.app to your "Application" folder or try to give permission either via Terminal.app or Permission fixer.

Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop game.app folder hit enter]

Permission fixer:
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
hello, i just downloaded the game but cant play tho, is it game suitable for mac m1?
Yes, it is - with some random crashes here and there.
Usually I have problem the I first start the game, but after a couple of restarts usually thing go smoothly.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I have windows 7 and only one Graphic Card and I'm currently using the latest version of the GPU driver. I instaled the K-Lite Codec Pack and worked a little bit better, but it stil runs slow. Any other ideas?

thx for your help man
Did try run with low res graphics?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
New here. As someone just getting into the game, what's the best way to play with the incest content? There seems to be an incest patch on the OP but I read in some posts that some texts are still left out and MC calls her by name and they recommend some mods for it.

Can anyone help with what mods those are for the incest to work?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When you post sarcasm so extreme, nobody catches it. Then again, this place ..... :WeSmart:

And still no1 going back to that dude who was happy the game was coming out "today", not Tuesday ................ :FacePalm:
Let's not dwell on this... it's fully okay for these noodles/unicellulars ( and actually is a birthright ! :ROFLMAO: ) to be full of shit ! :rolleyes: :whistle: Ehh whatever...

Reactions: 44Tom

slaboogy

Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys, anybody knows why the dev postponed release by one day? Maybe I missed this info in weekly reports. Thanks!

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Probably because February is at least 2 days shorter than every other month. He works to a very tight schedule and can only just about get an update out every 15 days. Obviously the way the dates have lined up with Feb only having 28 days meant he only had 13 days to release, and needed at least 1 extra day.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Probably because February is at least 2 days shorter than every other month. He works to a very tight schedule and can only just about get an update out every 15 days. Obviously the way the dates have lined up with Feb only having 28 days meant he only had 13 days to release, and needed at least 1 extra day.
No. ToN is already complete. He just split the game into tiny pieces and release them bi-weekly.
Hey guys, anybody knows why the dev postponed release by one day? Maybe I missed this info in weekly reports. Thanks!
The original Patreon build comes with an automatic update-tool using Unity engine. Every 1st and 15th of a month the patreon client and auto-updater gets to many request and crashes. To avoid that NLT decided to optimize his servers and delayed the update day for a day.

The problem is Patreon's login client. It is horrible programmed and it sometimes takes ages until the client updates his information about supporters and their tiers, because of ongoing payment process.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes