PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey Guys I need a little help. I can´t get the last Update to 73%, im stucked by 72% and I did everything first on my own and then by Guide.
I don´t want to start the newest Update now, because I fear I maybe break my save.
I attach my Save file here and hope that one of you guys can maybe help me.

View attachment 1068976
When you click on soul crystal, waht you see in bottom bar? What you miss?

Reactions: Stormic09

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey Guys I need a little help. I can´t get the last Update to 73%, im stucked by 72% and I did everything first on my own and then by Guide.
I don´t want to start the newest Update now, because I fear I maybe break my save.
I attach my Save file here and hope that one of you guys can maybe help me.

View attachment 1068976
Being under the max % just means you missed something, it won't break your game even if you update it. Being over the max % will break your game though *cough94%dudecough*

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
received a notification, scrolled back a couple of pages, all toxic comments made by us are gone :D
thread is clean again <3
Don't some people like toxic? Did we at least get to keep the likes? Isn't that what we're supposed to be doing on the Internet :sneaky:

So were on-topic...
When can make the Jenat and Mandolin pregnat MC?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Well Chrome OS is a weird Linux-Android hybrid.

Which game build did you download? Linux or Android version of Treasure of Nadia (ToN)?

Is your OS able to play h.264 codec videos? => If you downloaded the Linux version of ToN try to play one of the videos from the game's "www/movies" folder.

If you can play the video then it is good. If you can't then it's bad. In case of no video check if there is any h.264 video codec support for Chrome OS.
Download vlc player it holds most codecs required for playing video clips.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Download vlc player it holds most codecs required for playing video clips.
Do you have a Chromebook with Chome OS installed?

I'm not the one, who doesn't get to see the animation. On my Linux system I have all codecs installed and the game runs fine with all videos. ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can't reply or the hate patrol will come at me. Oh wait, he got deleted. So it appears you failed at updating (like a bunch of dudes within the last 20+ pages since update) and you'll need to get the fullbuild (or scour the interwebz for every version since the last time you had the complete game and apply them in order)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes