Crippy

May 28, 2018
hey i got the update only because i had perivious version. how do put the update only version to the game
If you have v73 and downloaded the "update only" for v75, then all you have to do is extract all the files into your game folder and click YES TO ALL. That will ensure that v75 files overwrite the v73 files.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
That Szene Janet on the Cemetary, do not show up. I was dozens of Time on the Graveyard, no Janet.
Your game may be damaged and you will need to delete it and start with the new 74031 full version. may be ...
Send me your save in a zip file. I'll check.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Next Kama Sutra page feature Sofia in heels according NLT blog so better get house ready for most expensive girl.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello everyone. Was out of breath to look for the third part of the stairs She's in the lighthouse outside the door where the cockroach runs,
just how to get there? Tell me who remembers.
You need mystery key. Key is in deep jungle where you need graping hook (there is jaguar). In right bottom corner is cracked ground, use pickaxe here.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
:LOL: Nope...
But here dudes get off on this fetish... so you better let this go ! :whistle: ( if you REALLY look at the conversations between them it is obvious they are not related not to mention these little things called profiles... incest patches just switches Janet/Janut :ROFLMAO: to Mom... )
There was conversation at little party in Janet's house with Sam. From this conversation I have strong feeling like Janet talks about Henry like about her son.
Otherwise I fully agree with you.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes