Dec 30, 2020
whatever I do in the Russian versions of the game, you can give a sense of 66% and everything else writes, wait for the update (((((here it sucks ((((

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
whatever I do in the Russian versions of the game, you can give a sense of 66% and everything else writes, wait for the update (((((here it sucks ((((
When you click on soul crystal, there is progress bar on bottom. What it say? What you miss? Probably some profiles, booty calls and pages.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There was conversation at little party in Janet's house with Sam. From this conversation I have strong feeling like Janet talks about Henry like about her son.
Otherwise I fully agree with you.
Yeah this can be right... I just passed this segment for the zillionth time but it did not seemed to me... although talking about LIKE and talking about it as a matter a fact bears huge difference ! :) ( which would effect the expressions in the conversations ) Another thing... it is not a question if they have a strong connection or not ( that is without a doubt ) but since Henry is a childhood friend ( now with benefits :LOL: ) with Kaley thus makes it all the more make them feel as " real " son/mom relation... but it is just hypothetical not actual blood relation ! :D My Friends Hot Mom... :ROFLMAO::whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I have to say the game surprised me. Whenever you think you've slowly seen everything, a new area is added. Of course, the many kamasutra pages also have to be somewhere. I like it. (y)

I am also enthusiastic about how well the makers manage the orgies. Actually I'm not that much into it. Well, apparently I was wrong.

You can keep what you want from harem. But the developers really knows, how to do it .

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
she would maybe make sense as mc's aunt than his mom
Look it is pointless to repeat myself... if you want to you can consider Janet/Janut :ROFLMAO: as your ( Henry ) aunt... it won't change that the conversations would have to be rewritten to make it valid ! Free your mind and depict this game however you desire... but also stay in touch with reality coz if you don't you will end up as many others lurking around here ( meaning they take Janet/Janut :ROFLMAO: as their mom without any basis ) (y)

Reactions: hunt005

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Look it is pointless to repeat myself... if you want to you can consider Janet/Janut :ROFLMAO: as your ( Henry ) aunt... it won't change that the conversations would have to be rewritten to make it valid ! Free your mind and depict this game however you desire... but also stay in touch with reality coz if you don't you will end up as many others lurking around here ( meaning they take Janet/Janut :ROFLMAO: as their mom without any basis ) (y)
Many ill Oedipus boy here need profession help for complex think doubtless.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Many ill Oedipus boy here need profession help for complex think doubtless
I would not go that far that they need professional help ( YET ! anyways :LOL: ) but it certainly signals where the worlds heading at as a new " normal " just take a look at the Estados Unidos if you want a great example... reality-makeshift reality... it is a delicate and tricky thing ! But it always comes down to each and every single persons choice :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Nah, just by reading a few pages per update you realise people do need help.
Well some of them might do some of them definitely do and some of them are waaay past the point that professional help can get back you from but this little thing we got here does not include these specific dudes ( or if they were included certainly not on purpose ) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I would not go that far that they need professional help ( YET ! anyways :LOL: ) but it certainly signals where the worlds heading at as a new " normal " just take a look at the Estados Unidos if you want a great example... reality-makeshift reality... it is a delicate and tricky thing ! But it always comes down to each and every single persons choice :D
True. But find weird people say not play game til and only play when son fuck mom.

"MC fuck mom?"
"No."
"OK. I come back later when do."

Not play before? Huh? Only play game when see can small animate show cartoon sex imagine mom son need patch for change name? Why? What point? Make no sense. Anybody play huge pretty game only for small animate one kind taboo sex not right with so many girl woman and many kind sex? I find weird anyway. Very weird. Opinion mine personal not mean insult mean more like sympathy if any truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Your game may be damaged and you will need to delete it and start with the new 74031 full version. may be ...
Send me your save in a zip file. I'll check.
Oh my me dumbass :D, that Scene with Janet and the Whip came much later, i didn´t know i had to do other Stuff first.
Tysm Men (y)

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
i am at 16% ...still now i dont like albert...is he a threat??
or should i be worried about janet to be corrupted by any other guy?

Mar 27, 2020
Sorry if it has been asked, but how do i get more nitro to make rock bombs? I am done with the latest update, but there is a rock wall under the church in the sewer that I can't get through after i use the ladder to cross over.

Last edited:

Tallmilk

Feb 20, 2021
Anyone have a way to get more keys? I have tried some of the cheats on youtube, but I think they are obsolete. I don't have any saves with keys either. :(( Just trying to unlock all the kama sutras.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I dont know by now what happens on, but i bet Real 100U$ Sofia is a Vampire or she is Nadia herself and survived that 435 Years i read in her Profile, her Age, cause no Human can reach that Age. I am sure she is one of the both i guess! :D

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Have you tried playing the game past 60% ? You could answer your own stuff
I not see before so disturbed by obsess. Never get used to expect or understand probable. Never think meet such persons in real world that I know but suppose no one admit to such gross pervert in public. Can't help but feel uncomfort. Fixated only on great taboo for gratify seem unhealth creepy. Am sorry for such for probable not able to resist curved urge once possessed by and sad such miss best of ToN for much fun and beauty to enjoy as well as lot shit too.
What is it with animal avatars and top notch epic broken Engrish ?
Sorry if it has been asked, but how do i get more nitro to make rock bombs? I am done with the latest update, but there is a rock wall under Sophia's mansion in the sewer that I can't get through after i use the ladder to cross over.
Bombs are made during the story, you get/make them to progress, never to go randomly blow up walls. If you see something but the game doesn't give you stuff to blow it, you don't blow it
Anyone have a way to get more keys? I have tried some of the cheats on youtube, but I think they are obsolete. I don't have any saves with keys either. :(( Just trying to unlock all the kama sutras.
You get enough keys to open every chest. And in no order. You can walk to a chest and the pop-up for the key appears ? You can open it. Now you gotta find/make a key for it

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry if it has been asked, but how do i get more nitro to make rock bombs? I am done with the latest update, but there is a rock wall under the church in the sewer that I can't get through after i use the ladder to cross over.
You are here ? v44081 v44081 (1).png v44081 (4).png go to Jessica

See here : List of all Chest Keys Broken Keys

Reactions: darthsprinkles
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes