rolero

Aug 6, 2017
So, I got inside the temple and i think I need to pick up that crowbar to open the door. But I canot grab it. All the clicks around the item trigger the description of the eskeleton. I've been here for half and hour to no avail. Is this a glitch?

EDIT: Nevermind, finally got it. I play with a controller and there was no way of reaching the item. Worked fine with a mouse.

Captura de pantalla (276).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rizo

mojimikato

Jul 15, 2020
What do I have to buy for Sofia's booty call.
I have everything aside million dollars things.

Edit: I forgot to buy one and that solved.

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
In fact, this game is played without cheating and is much more interesting to play this way. No problems arise if you carefully read the prompts and carefully examine the locations. But many players are not interested in the gameplay, but only in the fapping content that they want to get as quickly as possible and without putting any mental effort. It is everyone's free choice - to be a cheater or not, fortunately this is not punished here, not like in real life :)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
He said you were "A" famous cheater, not "THE" most famous cheater. You encourage people to skip the most important parts of the game which is, "just playing it for what it is, a bit of fun!"
Ou. you have problems ! ... that I do not have.

Please, do not overlook "the most important parts" about the current update v77032 :
Here. How surprisingly beautiful is Puzzle 46

RP 46 (7).png RP 46 (9).png RP 46 (10).png

And Puzzle 45:

RP 45 (6).png RP 45 (5).png

try "just playing it for what it is, a bit of fun!"

:)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Post by GßimReaper: Can we fuck mom now?
Your joking reply: Dunno... :unsure: Did you ask her ? :LOL:
My response: You don't need to ask anyone in NLT games b/c they always jump on the MC's dick.

Exactly how did I "SERIOUSLY misread" anything? I replied to your joke b/c "did you ask her" doesn't apply in NLT games.

I got your joke; you clearly didn't get mine. That, or maybe you should read my reply before assuming I didn't read yours.
I never said anything about a GAME NLT or MC... but let's not drag this anymore it does not matter since it is a new day ! :)
The puss is funny ! :D

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know why people even need saves
It meets an important need. see the "like" in all SAVES
If you don't know: Make nothing. You don't need to know.

( lets call this... I don't know how to call folks who engage in a game but absolutely refuse to PLAY it ! :ROFLMAO: )
Well ... what do you call yourself ? :unsure:

Because: Try "to PLAY it" yourself: Retro PUZZLE
What do you mean: who plays more hours with this game?
Me or you? :) . . So , why do you "absolutely refuse to PLAY it? :ROFLMAO:"

where should i attach the save file?
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Android - The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
It meets an important need. see the "like" in all SAVES
If you don't know: Make nothing. You don't need to know.
I didn't mean that they should not use them (saves).
It's just that there are walkthroughs and even in game hints that nobody (at least some people) cares to read since they are too busy trying to fap at something worthy of their "work" (I don't consider them lazy cause they aren't that lazy to figure out save file locations and try to put the saves there. Kinda tricky back first when I found it by myself).

Also any person providing saves is a hero for them (and me) since he or she is generous enough to share something they spent their time and effort on as long as it's not "corrupted" meaning it won't cause major issues within the game.[/QUOTE]

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I didn't mean that they should not use them (saves).
It's just that there are walkthroughs and even in game hints that nobody (at least some people) cares to read since they are too busy trying to fap at something worthy of their "work" (I don't consider them lazy cause they aren't that lazy to figure out save file locations and try to put the saves there. Kinda tricky back first when I found it by myself).
within the game.
If you do not understand the inabilities and needs of others, then do not criticize. Because without an empathy in the inabilities and needs of others, your criticism is wrong anyway. Ask ! if you do not understand the behavior of others. And do not criticize before you can empathize and understand.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: caspian90

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
If you do not understand the inabilities and needs of others, then do not criticize. Because without an empathy in the inabilities and needs of others, your criticism is wrong anyway. Ask ! if you do not understand the behavior of others. And do not criticize before you can empathize and understand.
[/QUOTE]
Bro u trippin?

I criticize those who CAN play the game but simply don't want to.
If you have played the game and your save files got fucked up get the saves.
If you don't understand the guides and walkthroughs get the saves.
If you are having trouble getting some items (unlucky) get the saves.

And if you are smart to start an argument about something that irreverent, delete my posts and keep this guy's post up cause I didn't criticize you, I didn't call you names stuff like that and I don't have any problems with you.

Just wanted to tell others to play the game. If they don't, then simply ignore me and do whatever the fuck you want.
I honestly don't know what's your problem with me oCATo but unless I'm putting a dent into your business, I don't see any reason for you to come up with these shits.

I KNOW some people need these saves due to thousands of reasons. The only one reason I deemed not worthy is not playing and simply keep asking for more and more saves.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes