thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
That little spot in the north jungle is paying off huge. Did a bit of grinding after completing v77032, and found FOUR of these babies in about fifteen minutes. Not to mention Grand, Gold, Silver, etc.

What I'm sayin' is... if the chicks ain't digging yer pad, a little grinding will fill ALL your upgrade needs.

Screenshot 2021-03-18 155717.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That little spot in the north jungle is paying off huge. Did a bit of grinding after completing v77032, and found FOUR of these babies in about fifteen minutes. Not to mention Grand, Gold, Silver, etc.

What I'm sayin' is... if the chicks ain't digging yer pad, a little grinding will fill ALL your upgrade needs.

View attachment 1091036
Think it is finally time for everyone to realize what needs to be done and when... doing so will seriously cut the spent time on grinding and upgrading :D (y)

Reactions: thwartme

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
After arranging the meeting between Sofia and Madeleine, I travelled to the jungle and realized I missed the chest/container next to the buried cannon. Where can I find a crowbar?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nope... the other place... ( here is the Talisman of the Gods you just use the crowbar where you stand now... ) you need the metal ladder to cross over ( where the shitload of talismans spawn )
No PC. Lust Epidemic had a save file in www folder. The save file outside the game, is that the one?
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Linux: ~/config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

Why do you need it moved ? :unsure: The game will look for it here... :LOL:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I don't have. My last save has one.
The 4 saves, those he sent to me are not mine.
This can easily be seen in the fishes. And others.
Good sir oCATo could u pls share what page number is the key locations? Got a ton of chest that still locked. Thanks

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes