sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm done about those damn fishes, this part of the game is terrible, how can I cheat through this ?
Main thing is not to rush it... if you have now the luck up it should be a cinch ! :ROFLMAO: Most of you don't really get in what order to progress efficiently ( and do side quests like fishing per se )

gubl

May 31, 2018
I am at 76%, but it seems I missed something in many past updates. I have attic key dangling in my items for a while, not sure if this is related. But, I can't open this door. It seem needs something like a bomb, cause pickaxe can't do it.
What am I missing?

stuckdoor.PNG

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Plenty. Attic key was from v45 or so and is for the 2nd floor in the bar. That door isn't openable in your pic. Then there is this ultra secret thing nobody ever got in their game : soulcrystal. Once you figure out how to decipher it, you might notice a bar on the bottom of the screen with stats. Bring out your bigboy pants from grade 4 and "read" what you're missing. If your brain didn't melt from all that, you might now be able to come back here and use another really obscure thing : search function. Use that and you might answer everything wrong in life. Then find out you needed the attic key 20 updates ago to have 1 of the girls not run away from you not having the bonus room with the pool table

And back to your pic : did you make a bomb in the story before going there ? Nope ? Then it's not in the game yet. Basic stuff is really far off in this place

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am at 76%, but it seems I missed something in many past updates. I have attic key dangling in my items for a while, not sure if this is related. But, I can't open this door. It seem needs something like a bomb, cause pickaxe can't do it.
What am I missing?

View attachment 1091649
That one is for later updates... even if you cheat with rock bomb it won't help...
Open status screen ( soul crystal ) and check what you are missing if it is a KS page the girls screen will tell you which one if it is extra then it is either a profile ( 12 ) or a profile upgade ( 3 in squallmart ) the outfits and booty calls are self explanatory... :LOL:
Your attic key is used in the bars attic ( duh :ROFLMAO: ) for a dartboard in your little game room... :D

gubl

May 31, 2018
^ Plenty. Attic key was from v45 or so and is for the 2nd floor in the bar. That door isn't openable in your pic. Then there is this ultra secret thing nobody ever got in their game : soulcrystal. Once you figure out how to decipher it, you might notice a bar on the bottom of the screen with stats. Bring out your bigboy pants from grade 4 and "read" what you're missing. If your brain didn't melt from all that, you might now be able to come back here and use another really obscure thing : search function. Use that and you might answer everything wrong in life. Then find out you needed the attic key 20 updates ago to have 1 of the girls not run away from you not having the bonus room with the pool table

And back to your pic : did you make a bomb in the story before going there ? Nope ? Then it's not in the game yet. Basic stuff is really far off in this place
Soul crystal only advises on story progression, it is not a help in many instances, like k-pages. So you often may get SoulCrystal just telling you finished update, while your game still has undiscovered items.
According to your writing, attic key is unrelated, as I visited Alia's attic long time ago.
So how many updates back I should look at HHA videos to get idea how to open it?

gubl

May 31, 2018
That one is for later updates... even if you cheat with rock bomb it won't help...
Open status screen ( soul crystal ) and check what you are missing if it is a KS page the girls screen will tell you which one if it is extra then it is either a profile ( 12 ) or a profile upgade ( 3 in squallmart ) the outfits and booty calls are self explanatory... :LOL:
Your attic key is used in the bars attic ( duh :ROFLMAO: ) for a dartboard in your little game room... :D
I am pretty sure at HHA videos (screenshot from WT), this door was unlocked, that is why it sparkled my interest, as I was iterating trough them to find out where I missed some of chest keys. I will look to get exact video fragment where this was shown as open.

stuckdoor2.PNG

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am pretty sure at HHA videos, this door was unlocked, that is why it sparkled my interest, as I was iterating trough them to find out where I missed some of chest keys. I will look to get exact video fragment where this was shown as open.
In the earlier versions where you did not have an opportunity to get there the rocks were not needed obviously so there is the mystery solved :LOL:
The soul crystal when it says that the update is finished ( or not and gives a hint for progress ) there is a bottom line you should pay attention to ! :D
Also if you missed something just look it up in this docu

gubl

May 31, 2018
In the earlier versions where you did not have an opportunity to get there the rocks were not needed obviously so there is the mystery solved :LOL:
The soul crystal when it says that the update is finished ( or not and gives a hint for progress ) there is a bottom line you should pay attention to ! :D
Also if you missed something just look it up in this docu
w/r rocks have been added recently that makes sense then. thanks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Soul crystal only advises on story progression, it is not a help in many instances, like k-pages. So you often may get SoulCrystal just telling you finished update, while your game still has undiscovered items.
According to your writing, attic key is unrelated, as I visited Alia's attic long time ago.
So how many updates back I should look at HHA videos to get idea how to open it?
Guess you didn't read what I wrote then. Try it again about the attic and come back. Shouldn't be too hard, it's the 1st line

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
This has the earmarks of someone who has recently joined in progress rather than having played through from the beginning, but I'll play along.

As Omnikuken (twice) told you, the attic key is for the chest in the bar's attic and, if I remember correctly, contains a dart board for your game room at the house. I'm not sure whether this shows up as an extra in the soul crystal stats counter but, you've been in the bar's attic, so you would've seen the chest right in the middle of the room, no soul crystal or board pollution necessary.

As for the wall you are facing, as evidenced by the rock bomb recipe still strewn about in the park, the story intends to give you more of them- just not yet. The only other times you've secured the necessary nitroglycerin, it's been though the doctor. You can be reasonably certain that, when the time comes to blow that wall, the story will take you to the doctor's office for more nitroglycerin.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm not sure whether this shows up as an extra in the soul crystal stats counter
It is not an extra... and I'm not really sure if it is needed for a booty call... The BONUS ROOM is another case but this dart board just extends it just like the christmas tree outside :D

gubl

May 31, 2018
Guess you didn't read what I wrote then. Try it again about the attic and come back. Shouldn't be too hard, it's the 1st line
Capture3.PNG
That is how attic looks in my last save. I did mention attic key as my thinking for item dangling in my inventory was that if it is in there, then I either miss something where it plays some role, or it will have some further use in the future. So my question here, does the attic key shows in your inventory as I assume you have 77% save?

Here are my inventory and stat pages:
Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

let me know what am I missing?
Thank you!

PS. Most of the time I play it trough as it gets released, that was the case for last 10 updates at least and I was able to make my progression matching percentage announced by release version. I got behind approximately in 60ish releases, when some people reported some bug with the count of broken keys or something like that.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes