PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 1091705
That is how attic looks in my last save. I did mention attic key as my thinking for item dangling in my inventory was that if it is in there, then I either miss something where it plays some role, or it will have some further use in the future. So my question here, does the attic key shows in your inventory as I assume you have 77% save?

Here are my inventory and stat pages:
View attachment 1091720

View attachment 1091721

let me know what am I missing?
Thank you!

PS. Most of the time I play it trough as it gets released, that was the case for last 10 updates at least and I was able to make my progression matching percentage announced by release version. I got behind approximately in 60ish releases, when some people reported some bug with the count of broken keys or something like that.
Also you can give book "The History of Yellow Paint" to Diana.

Just don't cry later when " some irregularities " start showing up in your game dude ! :LOL: (y)
There is no bug that a kitten cannot solve. He is better than dev.

• Haha
Reactions: gubl and sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have 11/12 Booty Calls, is this the maximum amound you can have at this moment or did I miss something?
From v77032 you can have 12/12 booty calls. And this part of game is probably complete.
Last booty call is for Sofia.

Last edited:

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Treasure of Nadia [v.77032] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 5,49GB

Download PC (816MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Did the compression method change? This used to work on android using Joiplay. Now all the images are black. Is there any way I can compress the game manually using any other method?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
come back to the past [present for us] and gimme the time machine
I got dibs on next spot !!! ... :ROFLMAO: ( so don't mess up the timeline DD !!! :LOL: )
Did the compression method change? This used to work on android using Joiplay
I don't use android so I don't know how this works on android... but v77 was created differently since there are extractors that can't make it work and there are some that can... maybe this is the problem for you as well ! Or not... :D

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
guys the crystal is the walkthrough there is no point in making one it is ok to make them but no point I am sorry if I'm sounding rude but I hate repeating myself so many times and it's annoying that people don't read the text in the game it tells you to click the crystal when you are stuck
After 3 1/2 hours I am at a point when I am just wandering around collecting small amounts of money and mostly cheap stone talismans so I can get enough money to fix my house so the girl wont be scared away. Its really tedious repetitive and booring. All the crystal keeps telling me is make a booty call but I need to fix my house first. The crystal is NO HELP at all! There must be something else I can do, to get things moving, but fucked if I can find out what it is. Its going to take me a long time to accumulate enough money to fix the house.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
After 3 1/2 hours I am at a point when I am just wandering around collecting small amounts of money and mostly cheap stone talismans so I can get enough money to fix my house so the girl wont be scared away. Its really tedious repetitive and booring. All the crystal keeps telling me is make a booty call but I need to fix my house first. The crystal is NO HELP at all! There must be something else I can do, to get things moving, but fucked if I can find out what it is. Its going to take me a long time to accumulate enough money to fix the house.
The only time this happens is the FIRST booty call with Alia which cost you about 220 $ ( maybe I left out the plant can't remember if it is required or not ) but let's just say 300 $ for this so called BIG requirement... Dude ! Ever heard about time and place ? :LOL: I understand that you want to get everything in one fell swoop but it is not how you should play this game ( was not designed to play like this ! ) As you progress so does your income and each gal you invite are set on a level ( the highest one STILL not requires the luxurious items ! :ROFLMAO: ) So no drama... :D
Also if you are deadset to make lots of dough just edit your saved files variable 2 to the desired amount ( gazillionaire if you like :LOL: ) but do so on your own and blame no one later if something goes wrong ! :BootyTime:

Reactions: groq and karlosos

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
The only time this happens is the FIRST booty call with Alia which cost you about 220 $ ( maybe I left out the plant can't remember if it is required or not ) but let's just say 300 $ for this so called BIG requirement... Dude ! Ever heard about time and place ? :LOL: I understand that you want to get everything in one fell swoop but it is not how you should play this game ( was not designed to play like this ! ) As you progress so does your income and each gal you invite are set on a level ( the highest one STILL not requires the luxurious items ! :ROFLMAO: ) So no drama... :D
Also if you are deadset to make lots of dough just edit your saved files variable 2 to the desired amount ( gazillionaire if you like :LOL: ) but do so on your own and blame no one later if something goes wrong ! :BootyTime:
There wasnt anything clearly specified about what I needed to buy. Just a plant? That was all I needed? Its not what I would call fixing the place up. I have spent thousands $ on a rug and and curtains. I was collecting money to buy shutters next. Surely you can see my frustration. Thanks for the tip. Maybe now I can make progress tomorrow

Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There wasnt anything clearly specified about what I needed to buy. Just a plant? That was all I needed? Its not what I would call fixing the place up. I have spent thousands $ on a rug and and curtains. I was collecting money to buy shutters next. Surely you can see my frustration. Thanks for the tip. Maybe now I can make progress tomorrow
There isnt specific thing for each girl. But every girl has her limit, which you have to invest.
Also there is game money limit depens on your progress. If you reach it, than talismans (men) stop reswaping.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for the tip.
Here is some more since you mention there was no specifics... well you are right the is none... seemingly !!! Take a very good look at the price tags in general ! Notice something ? ;)
There isnt specific thing for each girl.
Actually it is quite the opposite :D So far so good that every girl has a limit and the items at squallmart are just as well limited in groups... you have to find what exactly is needed for every single girls ( like Alia basic walkway basic fence maybe plants (???) for Emily the discount sofa basic TV (???) for Diana basic rooftop job etc... ) rest is just fillings :LOL: ( which I recommend to do coz it is much faster then the constant trial and error :ROFLMAO: )

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Here is some more since you mention there was no specifics... well you are right the is none... seemingly !!! Take a very good look at the price tags in general ! Notice something ? ;)

Actually it is quite the opposite :D So far so good that every girl has a limit and the items at squallmart are just as well limited in groups... you have to find what exactly is needed for every single girls ( like Alia basic walkway basic fence maybe plants (???) for Emily the discount sofa basic TV (???) for Diana basic rooftop job etc... ) rest is just fillings :LOL: ( which I recommend to do coz it is much faster then the constant trial and error :ROFLMAO: )
I try it sometime before. Spend few hours about it and cant find what exactly every girl need. You can buy what you want but there is some necessary capital for them. And every girl need diferent number of improvements, maybe from different interjections. Maybe I'm wrong, but I couldn't find anything to disprove it.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes