Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
After 3 1/2 hours I am at a point when I am just wandering around collecting small amounts of money and mostly cheap stone talismans so I can get enough money to fix my house so the girl wont be scared away. Its really tedious repetitive and booring. All the crystal keeps telling me is make a booty call but I need to fix my house first. The crystal is NO HELP at all! There must be something else I can do, to get things moving, but fucked if I can find out what it is. Its going to take me a long time to accumulate enough money to fix the house.
What to do is:

(1) Grind until enough money buy cheapest thing in supermarket;
(2) Do booty call girl;
(3) If girl not come in go back to (1).

Keep doing until booty call work. Do not buy randomly buy cheap item first and work up until succeed. Or if not scruple get doctor save from helpful Catman. I think not miss much booty call no sound, short time, not special fun and seem not relation with place in game by clock. Sex is just as stupid as in game though. In computer program methodic work best all time. Some game boring huge. I just spend long time catch big shark to get to puzzle only get talisman for effort. Fishing game most boring things ever more fun watch cat piss evaporate slow off cold floor. Not pay like other thieves so good end of day is Oliver Twist.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I try it sometime before. Spend few hours about it and cant find what exactly every girl need. You can buy what you want but there is some necessary capital for them. And every girl need diferent number of improvements, maybe from different interjections. Maybe I'm wrong, but I couldn't find anything to disprove it.
No-no I didn't say don't do it quite the opposite :D Only maniacs ( like yours truly :ROFLMAO: ) engage in BS like this to find exactly the needed stuff ! :LOL: It takes a lot of effort through endless trials / reloads... :rolleyes:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
No-no I didn't say don't do it quite the opposite :D Only maniacs ( like yours truly :ROFLMAO: ) engage in BS like this to find exactly the needed stuff ! :LOL: It takes a lot of effort through endless trials / reloads... :rolleyes:
My English skills are not enough for this. When I use a translator, I get lost in translation. :D
Simply, do you agree with me or do you have the different opinion?

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My English skills are not enough for this. When I use a translator, I get lost in translation. :D
Simply, do you agree with me or do you have the different opinion?
Yes you should buy everything what is on the same level... although you don't need to if you know what needs to be bought ! :BootyTime: (y)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hello please help me again stuck
View attachment 1092360

and where metal ladder 3 left map show me please
View attachment 1092363
Whats most northwest of deep jungle where you can go?
And segments are one in Sofias pool room, second in Sofias bathroom (right from your position, than in upper room)
Thirth is in last room of lighthouse basement. You nned mystery key for this.
Its in nortwest part of deep jungle where you need grapping hook. There is jaguar and cracked ground in right bottom corner - use pickaxe here.
And this is answer for your first question.

how to solve the enigma of idaho's chest ?

Reactions: Jorhan Stahl

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Note to everyone apologizing for their poor English: 1) No need to apologize, your English is far better than my [whatever non-English language is your native tongue], and 2) there is also no need to express the sentiment, we can tell. ;)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes