sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
2 more update till my regular 10% completed for me to start playing again, 1 more month to go, be patient.
Nah... early August is when the complete version comes... ( maybe mid July depends on content ) but the story should reach it's conclusion ( for this part ) in the next 5-6 updates though :D

it's like comparing lamborghini to trabant
Nice touch ! :ROFLMAO::BootyTime:

z_e_r_o

Jul 30, 2019
need some help guys, it seems i lost the church key and old map at some point, i think when i gave ash his camera back. how do i open the chamber next to madalyns room now? guides i found say that i need to break a wall there to get the spike boots

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Outside the fact you should have opened that door 20 builds before Ash needs his camera, have you pushed around the pillar and stepped on the pressure plate ? And you can't "lose" items > you get them, you use them. They don't magically disappear at random

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
need some help guys, it seems i lost the church key and old map at some point, i think when i gave ash his camera back. how do i open the chamber next to madalyns room now? guides i found say that i need to break a wall there to get the spike boots
WOW... time lapse :LOL: The old map is a hint for a chest key if you get it the map goes to limbo... the church key was asked by Ash... with a chamber key... whoa ! spike boots ? in what order do you use these guides ? :ROFLMAO:

SQL56

Dec 22, 2018
I seriously cannot find a single Aloe Plant in the latest version of the game. My quest reads "Find an aloe plant deep in the Jungle and make as many bombs as possible". I've googled, watched youtube videos.. no luck and it's frustrating.
Found it in deeper part of jungle. Need bombs first. Encounter rock where asks "I wonder if I can bomb here?" ... You can. Aloe is found in next area.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, after 4+ days of begging, you'd think people would understand there's not gonna be 1 ...... But please keep pleading, as if it'll change anything

• Haha
Reactions: groq

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
for those who are desperate with android update, use RPGM emulators like Joiplay, they work as good if not better than ports.

norgetjejen

Jan 29, 2018
If you have the mac full version of v75 then download windows v77 update files and merge the www folders content with the mac v75 app.nw content... voila ! a working mac version ! :ROFLMAO:
But FIRST !!! get a life insurance policy just to be sure ! :BootyTime:
I Will try that...

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
please let there be pregnancy like the last one but even more in depth.
EXACTLY! I was really disappointed in the last one. Yes mc got his harem pregnant BUT WTF WAS THAT? We got nothing! A pregnancy orgy with all his women WOULD have been perfect. There was not even a single render of any of the main girls pregnant. All we got was a stupid room full of baby cribs and his cuck friend being the retard he is. Yeah I get it, there must have their reasons to why they did not include that type of content, but COME ON! they obviously had the assets to make it happen. At least we got pregnancy content with the Asian girl but she was carrying someone else's child, not mc's. The reason I love preg content it is not bc they are just simply pregnant, but because of how, why and who got them pregnant. In this case the MC, us the player. That is what makes it hot, having a woman so committed to you physically and mentally she is 1000% down to carry your children alone and no one else's. Specially when there is more to it such as being fully aware she is not the only one; she puts you before her loved ones, or even goes against her morals and believes to please you.
I like to believe LustEpidemic did not get the right pregnancy ending it deserved because they had it planned out for this game and felt like it would have been too cliché to do it twice in a row. I really hope so cuz I haven't touched Treasure of Nadia since December 2019, I played the 1st couple versions and I knew I had to make a drastic decision. I told myself this is too damn good! I cant handle waiting every other 2 weeks, so I will keep myself blind and do my best to stay away from here. And so I have done well so far. I have been tempted multiple times across 2020, yet I remained strong. I almost gave in when I found out mc finally fucked Janet aka the landlady(landlady, yiah rite). Man that was a close one.
My worst fear is finally getting to play the complete game a few months from now after over a year of waiting only to find out there's no pregnancy ending waiting for me at the end of the tunnel, only disappointment and sadness. OFC I would still play it though, with the bitter truth creeping over my shoulder constantly reminding me I will not find what I seek at the end of this path. Haha I get too dramatic sometimes. We gotta have faith bois :')

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes