Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
linux update please
Just merge www folder in game folder on PC with www folder from Windows update and done. Like website www folder identical on all device. Same difference none. Safe to do but must merge (write over) not replace. Best to copy www folder from game some place other so can restore in happens accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: ahjklop

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
EXACTLY! I was really disappointed in the last one. Yes mc got his harem pregnant BUT WTF WAS THAT? We got nothing! A pregnancy orgy with all his women WOULD have been perfect. There was not even a single render of any of the main girls pregnant. All we got was a stupid room full of baby cribs and his cuck friend being the retard he is. Yeah I get it, there must have their reasons to why they did not include that type of content, but COME ON! they obviously had the assets to make it happen. At least we got pregnancy content with the Asian girl but she was carrying someone else's child, not mc's. The reason I love preg content it is not bc they are just simply pregnant, but because of how, why and who got them pregnant. In this case the MC, us the player. That is what makes it hot, having a woman so committed to you physically and mentally she is 1000% down to carry your children alone and no one else's. Specially when there is more to it such as being fully aware she is not the only one; she puts you before her loved ones, or even goes against her morals and believes to please you.
I like to believe LustEpidemic did not get the right pregnancy ending it deserved because they had it planned out for this game and felt like it would have been too cliché to do it twice in a row. I really hope so cuz I haven't touched Treasure of Nadia since December 2019, I played the 1st couple versions and I knew I had to make a drastic decision. I told myself this is too damn good! I cant handle waiting every other 2 weeks, so I will keep myself blind and do my best to stay away from here. And so I have done well so far. I have been tempted multiple times across 2020, yet I remained strong. I almost gave in when I found out mc finally fucked Janet aka the landlady(landlady, yiah rite). Man that was a close one.
My worst fear is finally getting to play the complete game a few months from now after over a year of waiting only to find out there's no pregnancy ending waiting for me at the end of the tunnel, only disappointment and sadness. OFC I would still play it though, with the bitter truth creeping over my shoulder constantly reminding me I will not find what I seek at the end of this path. Haha I get too dramatic sometimes. We gotta have faith bois :')
I not like prgnant thing for bring innocent child into place gross perversion. Adult warped one thing baby child another. :mad: Children baby always keep safe not expose to bent sex fiends ever even in not real game. Protect from pervert always. Not happen I think for Patreon cancel NLT from platform if cross such line. Is good for me. (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just merge www folder in game folder on PC with www folder from Windows update and done. Like website www folder identical on all device. Same difference none. Safe to do but must merge (write over) not replace. Best to copy www folder from game some place other so can restore in happens accident.
No pup no ! :WaitWhat:The question was LINUX version ! :WeSmart:To do a Linux version you must do as follows : Download a full build from TON from Linux ( any version will do even the very first release !!! ) Extract the archive... then copy the game folders FILES and place them somewhere safe on your HDD ( best add the icons and lib folder too this is what you actually need )... Now download either compressed or full build from Windows version and extract it... Now delete ALL THE FILES from the games folder and replace them with the ripped files from the Linux build ( and these files you can store for long term in your HDD ) ... And finally make nw executable ! NOW you have a working LINUX version ! :D Update only works very similar to what pup said just don't mix it up ( compressed ) but that alone won't cut it... :D BAD PUP BAD !!! :mad::LOL:

Last edited:

suspect_one

Apr 4, 2019
Linux Patch for (most likely) every version.
Hi Guys, im a Linux user and i wanted to play the latest version on my pc so I found out how to patch the windows version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So here is how you do it:
  1. Download the latest WINDOWS version from the Thread
  2. Download the latest nwjs SDK from the (i recomend the SDK but normal version also works, but SDK includes DEV-TOOLS)
  3. Download a with support for more file extensions (the included one only can open royalty free codecs)
  4. Now first extract the Windows Version from Step1 then but all files from the NWJS (Step2) Runtime in the GameFolder and replace the libffmpeg.so you downloaded in Step3 with one in the GameFolder/lib/libffmpeg.so
  5. if everything worked just run ./nw from terminal and there you go
  6. as a bonus i made a little cheat. use it by pressing F12 in the moded version to open DEV-Tools and paste the code attechd

I hope it is easy to understand and works for everyone ;D if you have any questions tell me ;D

Reactions: Pendragonx315

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Something tells me that once everything is over and done with, the following will happen:
1) Sofia or should I say Nadia wants the MC (dunno his default name) to knock her up.
2) MC winds up immortal like Sofia as a result of the ritual she's trying to pull
3) Lust Epidemic's antagonist aka Daemaeleus aka Madeline's brother returns with Evie somehow being a key to it all. That ends up leading to a possible sequel where Brad (Lust Eptdemic's MC), Sofia, and the MC for this game has to join forces (Good idea right?)
4) Sofia becomes mortal and chooses to make the MC her right hand man just to train him to be her future successor to her organization. Then again I could be wrong
5) To reference my boy Sebastian from Black Butler, you see it'll be simply one hell of an orgy.
6) It gets revealed that Evie was just using the MC all along and if there's a sequel, she ends up being the antagonist.

Just guesses I'm making. Plus due to what Sofia said before giving MC her phone number, I don't see Sofia leaving MC be after everything is said and done. Then again considering
it might be a case of wanting someone to spend her life with. Then again, I could be wrong. But this is just a theory

A GAME THEORY

Thanks for reading. Now if you excuse me, I'm going back to sleep. Stay cool y'all.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Something tells me that once everything is over and done with, the following will happen:
1) Sofia or should I say Nadia wants the MC (dunno his default name) to knock her up.
2) MC winds up immortal like Sofia as a result of the ritual she's trying to pull
3) Lust Epidemic's antagonist aka Daemaeleus aka Madeline's brother returns with Evie somehow being a key to it all. That ends up leading to a possible sequel where Brad (Lust Eptdemic's MC), Sofia, and the MC for this game has to join forces (Good idea right?)
4) Sofia becomes mortal and chooses to make the MC her right hand man just to train him to be her future successor to her organization. Then again I could be wrong
5) To reference my boy Sebastian from Black Butler, you see it'll be simply one hell of an orgy.
6) It gets revealed that Evie was just using the MC all along and if there's a sequel, she ends up being the antagonist.

Just guesses I'm making. Plus due to what Sofia said before giving MC her phone number, I don't see Sofia leaving MC be after everything is said and done. Then again considering
it might be a case of wanting someone to spend her life with. Then again, I could be wrong. But this is just a theory

A GAME THEORY

Thanks for reading. Now if you excuse me, I'm going back to sleep. Stay cool y'all.
All fun and dandy until you find out there's already a sequel planned and that no ToN girls are in it and the MC will change too. So basically everything you said is wetdream/vaporware

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
Hi Guys, i tried recent save file from all saves Post. but without DefaultConfig file from user data folder, the game doesn't recognize the save file. Please share solution. or somebody share saves with defaultconfile.rpgsave for latest update. Thanks in advance

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
>.>

Start new game, save with same # as the file you downloaded, exit game, copy/paste downloaded over newly saved with same #, start game, load, witness a miracle of basic knowledge

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know why it is onhold? I'm really sad for it and for Viggy: I hope he is ok
Nooooooooooooo! sucks that your enhancements are on hold i always look forward to them you make a great game even better but oh oh well and hope everything is alright with ya.
Sorry for the late reply boys but something terrible nearly happened.

My fairly old and trusted pc doid on me out of the blue after years of labour and hard work... He was true saint for stoically dealing with my bullshit and I will miss him dearly. F.png .

The problem is with the current market situation, it's nearly impossible to buy new parts for your pc let alone build a new one. (It will take at least a year until things start to settle down a bit, which is really worrying tbh.) I honestly thought I was done for, having to use an old crappy laptop that can't even run games properly let alone enhance videos, for an indefinite amount of time..

I guess the universe decided against that horrid fate and pushed towards finding the last pre-build pc in stock a startup company made. It took a little while to ship but it's finally here!

It's so powerful (3700x+3070) and sexy (Never thought ARGB could make a pc look this beautiful.) that it brought tears of joy in my eyes as the heavy weights of not having the freedom to do what I want to went down my shoulders...
I guess it's safe to say that the worst has come to pass and that we're finally back in business babyyy!! peepoCheer.gif

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes