Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
at 77% you say? Well then. Still got a lot of stuff ahead of me :D
Seriously, this game is simply the best RPG game, I've ever played, ever since Legend of Queen Opala.
The story is keeping me very interested on the game.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
Sorry for the late reply boys but something terrible nearly happened.

My fairly old and trusted pc doid on me out of the blue after years of labour and hard work... He was true saint for stoically dealing with my bullshit and I will miss him dearly. View attachment 1094201 .

The problem is with the current market situation, it's nearly impossible to buy new parts for your pc let alone build a new one. (It will take at least a year until things start to settle down a bit, which is really worrying tbh.) I honestly thought I was done for, having to use an old crappy laptop that can't even run games properly let alone enhance videos, for an indefinite amount of time..

I guess the universe decided against that horrid fate and pushed towards finding the last pre-build pc in stock a startup company made. It took a little while to ship but it's finally here!

It's so powerful (3700x+3070) and sexy (Never thought ARGB could make a pc look this beautiful.) that it brought tears of joy in my eyes as the heavy weights of not having the freedom to do what I want to went down my shoulders...
I guess it's safe to say that the worst has come to pass and that we're finally back in business babyyy!! View attachment 1094224
hey hi, i saw ur work and was quite impressed but i'm having this tiny bit of confusion, since i never used ur enhanced video before i tried to sample it by downloading the latest version (v-77032)

I noticed that in the mega file it says the size of the file is arnd 280mb but when i downloaded the file as a zip it was a total file size of 988 mb just for that particular update, could you explain why was that?? thanks in advance and thnx for the good work it really increases the render quality

Reactions: Viggy

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
hey hi, i saw ur work and was quite impressed but i'm having this tiny bit of confusion, since i never used ur enhanced video before i tried to sample it by downloading the latest version (v-77032)

I noticed that in the mega file it says the size of the file is arnd 280mb but when i downloaded the file as a zip it was a total file size of 988 mb just for that particular update, could you explain why was that?? thanks in advance and thnx for the good work it really increases the render quality
I agree that mega can be buggy at times but I never personally encountered this issue before.. So, sorry but I can't be of help.
Screenshot 2021-03-20 185617.png

Try a different browser maybe? That'd be the very first thing I'd do, before proceeding to throw my computer out the window.

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Sorry for the late reply boys but something terrible nearly happened.

My fairly old and trusted pc doid on me out of the blue after years of labour and hard work... He was true saint for stoically dealing with my bullshit and I will miss him dearly. View attachment 1094201 .

The problem is with the current market situation, it's nearly impossible to buy new parts for your pc let alone build a new one. (It will take at least a year until things start to settle down a bit, which is really worrying tbh.) I honestly thought I was done for, having to use an old crappy laptop that can't even run games properly let alone enhance videos, for an indefinite amount of time..

I guess the universe decided against that horrid fate and pushed towards finding the last pre-build pc in stock a startup company made. It took a little while to ship but it's finally here!

It's so powerful (3700x+3070) and sexy (Never thought ARGB could make a pc look this beautiful.) that it brought tears of joy in my eyes as the heavy weights of not having the freedom to do what I want to went down my shoulders...
I guess it's safe to say that the worst has come to pass and that we're finally back in business babyyy!! View attachment 1094224
glad everything worked out and I hear ya about pc parts its ridiculous right now its almost better to just buy a pre built one. I have been in desperate need of an upgrade for a long time too

Reactions: Viggy

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
omg sherlock not cheating in irl, but whilst playing games -.-
There are many different reasons and motives, conditioned by age, disability and invalidity, ... etc.) that lead to the need of the most different crutches - as it is a cheat mod in a game. It corresponds to my iRL, my real life, to love these people in need of help, to take them seriously and to help them when they have problems. Logically, I do this here as well. And that's why I'm here doing this my nonverbal picture walkthrough. To help those who find written walktrough etc. difficult or impossible to understand.

Can someone tell me where to look for the key to the door on the lighthouse to which the cockroach led ??? There is still a part of the stairs in it.
WT v73022 v73022 (9).png -> v69012 v69012 (5).png

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone tell me where to look for the key to the door on the lighthouse to which the cockroach led ??? There is still a part of the stairs in it.
In deep jungle. From place where jasmine reswap two screen left, than onu up (you need graping hook)
In this screen is jaguar in upper half. There si cracked ground in right bottom corner, use pickaxe here any find mistery key.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Bend over backwards and go pay Patreon a few $ to have the official link. Or try the 1 provided. Or wait over a week for v80. Choices

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope, the mysteries of the universe don't even dwell around here. You have better chance of getting Einstein back from the dead than figuring out much of what's going on in this thread

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes