oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
^ :LUL: A freshmen and already lost... could someone enlighten me how THAT works ? :HideThePain:
Yes. that is possible.

Nope, the mysteries of the universe don't even dwell around here. You have better chance of getting Einstein back from the dead than figuring out much of what's going on in this thread .
No. This will not allow you to find the next update for the game you started.

can someone tell me where i can find update only version? (new one)
Here: All Updates after 58111

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Aboyaa

Jul 24, 2019
Where is the v77 patch for android? It just shown v75 only.. I ve been waited about 1 week thoo. Hmmmm

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello everyone) in the latest version of the current we find one page, or did I miss something? Thank you) and also - how to return the girl to the massage room, otherwise she all jumps in the forest .....?
Last version is v77032. When you open soul crystl in left bottom corner is your version number.
Now she is park, in future update shi will come back to massage saloon.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello everyone) in the latest version of the current we find one page, or did I miss something? Thank you) and also - how to return the girl to the massage room, otherwise she all jumps in the forest .....?
Not really sure I understand you... are you 77% completion rate with everything checked out on the status screen or not ? :unsure: How should anybody else know this ? :LOL: Pricia will return as soon as the development team decides she has another part in the story ( duh ! ) ... or she does not return to the parlor anymore but still has part in the story... ( shes still missing a heart you know :WeSmart:) Wish I had a crystal ball that tells me the future ! :ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Not really sure I understand you... are you 77% completion rate with everything checked out on the status screen or not ? :unsure: How should anybody else know this ? :LOL: Pricia will return as soon as the development team decides she has another part in the story ( duh ! ) ... or she does not return to the parlor anymore but still has part in the story... ( shes still missing a heart you know :WeSmart:) Wish I had a crystal ball that tells me the future ! :ROFLMAO:
Last heart for Pricia is clear for me now. She miss one heart and we have one new talisman and she is stricly material. :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Last heart for Pricia is clear for me now. She miss one heart and we have one new talisman and she is stricly material. :)
Could be... could be something else... that is why my desire of an all knowing crystal ball :BootyTime: Besides... don't be so sure about that strictly part... remember what happens in the scene after the royal talisman ? :LOL: Might be she cares for the dick of yours ( Henry ! :ROFLMAO: ) a liiiitle bit more than you give her credit for ! :WeSmart:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes