heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
there is one jug, but it is guarded by a bee, but I don’t know how to kill it, or I haven’t reached this point yet

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You can buy 'em in Squallmart:unsure:
I do not think at this point Squalmart sells it yet... guess he's either stuck ( reload ) or he's stuck ( restart ) :LOL: Yeah right... I was in fact waiting for this " I blew up the wrong wall " explanation ( although the game tells you where to bomb each time ) sooo :cry:... not much to do ! Either reload a state before this or restart :p

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
I do not think at this point Squalmart sells it yet... guess he's either stuck ( reload ) or he's stuck ( restart ) :LOL: Yeah right... I was in fact waiting for this " I blew up the wrong wall " explanation ( although the game tells you where to bomb each time ) sooo :cry:... not much to do ! Either reload a state before this or restart :p
if I still knew English it might be easier). but so I can not restart, just go through from the very beginning and there is no desire ((

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
the game tells you
This.
The game holds your hand the entire time, just listen to the soul crystal and pay a lil bit of attention to the conversations, that's it.
All the ingredient, keys, containers etc are properly planned.
You need to put in extra efforts to mess up in this game.

Also, reached my reaction limits for the day so no likes for you:p

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
if I still knew English it might be easier
Are you fcukin kidding me ?!? :ROFLMAO: You understood me in the comment but did not get " There's a weak wall under the Church try Rock Bombs ( or similar ) " Yeah right... :BootyTime:
Okay... no worries... we just keep it down low ! :ROFLMAO:(y)
BTW : it this a real thing ? :WaitWhat:o_O

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
Are you fcukin kidding me ?!? :ROFLMAO: You understood me in the comment but did not get " There's a weak wall under the Church try Rock Bombs ( or similar ) " Yeah right... :BootyTime:

Okay... no worries... we just keep it down low ! :ROFLMAO:(y)
BTW : it this a real thing ? :WaitWhat:o_O
I translate most of it in Google)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The game holds your hand the entire time, just listen to the soul crystal
and pay a lil bit of attention to the conversations, that's it.
? ? ? ?

And should that be helpful for someone who can't understand what soul crystal say ?
because these cannot be copied into a translator.

Please try to offer help that helps.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This.
The game holds your hand the entire time, just listen to the soul crystal and pay a lil bit of attention to the conversations, that's it.
All the ingredient, keys, containers etc are properly planned.
You need to put in extra efforts to mess up in this game.

Lol to most of that. You must be new here

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Is that android official version?

I tried a couple of times with joiplay, but was buggy af... Are there alternatives?
It seems to be OK for me. Played it through and not had any issues with either video nor game play.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes