Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Does this even surprise anyone after all this ??? :WeSmart::KEK: Going cracking is bad ??? WTF ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Edit shit... slang ? sarcasm ? oh man :KEK:
I wasn't referring to you but as the post prior to this one by the soggy moggy has alluded. It is definitely lost there.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Don't shoot yourself because others cannot make sane arguments, if they had a some sense of logic they would see it but they are blind like the people who they cater to, the children who receive such kindness [a bit far-fetched word] by their so-called fathers don't even acknowledge it because they don't care.
P.S == change that board to shoot them and ill take you up on that :D

fakerfakerse

Jun 2, 2020
So, I just formatted my computer and forgot a backup. Anyone have a save from this version so that I can continue without starting over?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes. You also introduced yourself very well.
So that everyone knows who and what you are.
If you mean something like this...
1st I'm not a Noodle who fcuks up his own system sooo bad that it needs to be formatted
2nd I'm not a Noodle who does not check his system for vital files that needs to secured
3rd I'm not a Noodle in general who acts drastically first then thinks about the consequences
So far so good ? :LOL: Then lets extend it a bit...
I'm also not one who acts like a pervert with underage strangers on a message board
I'm also not one who creates even more trouble with his pre-cheated saved files ( you know... spread the wealth :ROFLMAO: )
And I'm also not one who pretends to be something else that he clearly isn't ( you know... like a spin doctor :ROFLMAO: )
Now if all points were checked out then you are still lightyears away knowing me... it's just a starting point ! :BootyTime:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
No, nothing like that.
You try to hide your hopelessness and crying with the mask of sarcastically laughing at and insulting your fellow man. Because you know who you are and you know what awaits you. And this mask of sarcastic laughing gives you comfort in suffering.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
*snip*
Good God. I can only imagine what o-Cheat-Master-o is preaching.

"Love all members of this forum, even if they are underage..." (To be a member here, officially, you are required by the forum rules to be over the age of 18.

-->Aside - the forum rules also cover the search function.

"Be understanding of the question that was asked and answered two posts above the new question, they might not understand the English..." (but if they can't read/translate the post two above theirs, why should we believe they can translate the answer to their question???)

"Don't use idioms, expressions or sarcasm..." - Almost no use of English regardless of country of origin contains none of these forms of speech.

Items of note:
1) We do not know what language to translate our answers to for each forum user. That's on them.
2) An inability to understand, or even TRY to understand, using education or Google, the Soul Crystal hints in this game, proves you don't want to PLAY the game, just watch the scenes. If that's what you want, use the search for "CG RIP".
3) Pre-cheated saves are not a solution to most requests made in this forum.
4) Once you download the game, there is no bandwidth usage. There is still no reason to cheat at this game, whether money, keys, talismans or roaches. Just play the game and follow the Soul Crystal. If you legitimately do not understand the hint, post a pic of the hint and caption the image "I do not understand". Those requests mostly get legitimate help and not the "oh, so hurtful to the non-English-speaker how dare you not be considerate of everyone else 100% of the time..."

And oCATo - If you've once again responded to someone berating them for being short with a repeat-reqeust-offender, then you are a hypocrite and need to stop.

It is a horrible thing that the thread for one of the better games on this ENTIRE SITE is 80% repeat questions and 15% someone trying to help (regardless of how) getting shouted down by a few others (myself included; sorry for the hypocrisy), and then that helper lashing back with the exact same behavior pattern they rail against.

Sheesh. Everyone grow up and be an effin' adult. If you aren't, try Disney+.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Did you really write an essay on how to counter cat ? This place. Wonder if TGO thread will be as massively bigbrain IQ as this 1

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Has anybody looked at "The Supreme Majesty - Look what I've Done - Meow" member posts? 50 pages of replies to ToN and about a half dozen replies for other games. Sure he/she's done some good assists, but not 50 pages at 20 posts per page of assists.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
you are required by the forum rules to be over the age of 18.
Well this one is clearly not enforced ( and I dunno how it could be anyways... )
Don't use idioms, expressions or sarcasm...
As I read the " reaction " I think he has some issues with the concept sarcasm ( hence I say don't pretend to be something you are not > he's got nothing on psychology... maybe a wannabe )
And @oCATo - If you've once again responded to someone berating them for being short with a repeat-reqeust-offender, then you are a hypocrite and need to stop.
Right... I just don't see this happening like ever ! :LOL:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Good God. I can only imagine what o-Cheat-Master-o is preaching.

"Love all members of this forum, even if they are underage..." (To be a member here, officially, you are required by the forum rules to be over the age of 18.

-->Aside - the forum rules also cover the search function.

"Be understanding of the question that was asked and answered two posts above the new question, they might not understand the English..." (but if they can't read/translate the post two above theirs, why should we believe they can translate the answer to their question???)

"Don't use idioms, expressions or sarcasm..." - Almost no use of English regardless of country of origin contains none of these forms of speech.

Items of note:
1) We do not know what language to translate our answers to for each forum user. That's on them.
2) An inability to understand, or even TRY to understand, using education or Google, the Soul Crystal hints in this game, proves you don't want to PLAY the game, just watch the scenes. If that's what you want, use the search for "CG RIP".
3) Pre-cheated saves are not a solution to most requests made in this forum.
4) Once you download the game, there is no bandwidth usage. There is still no reason to cheat at this game, whether money, keys, talismans or roaches. Just play the game and follow the Soul Crystal. If you legitimately do not understand the hint, post a pic of the hint and caption the image "I do not understand". Those requests mostly get legitimate help and not the "oh, so hurtful to the non-English-speaker how dare you not be considerate of everyone else 100% of the time..."

And oCATo - If you've once again responded to someone berating them for being short with a repeat-reqeust-offender, then you are a hypocrite and need to stop.

It is a horrible thing that the thread for one of the better games on this ENTIRE SITE is 80% repeat questions and 15% someone trying to help (regardless of how) getting shouted down by a few others (myself included; sorry for the hypocrisy), and then that helper lashing back with the exact same behavior pattern they rail against.

Sheesh. Everyone grow up and be an effin' adult. If you aren't, try Disney+.
To be honest, i myself dedicate a time to help whenever I feel like. There are repeated questions with answers on every thread, the easiest solution is just not to reply if you can't be bothered. As bad as it is mistreating players this overly spammy pictures and links annoys just as much, if the question is spam the answer is just as much spam.

I don't really feel like bashing people for asking questions, but I also find weird that these behaviours are motivated or on most occasions people are disrespected for asking. Maybe this thread needs some OP message in regards to previously asked questions. When you navigate the summertime saga thread there's a specific message saying not to ask questions about the game in the thread.

Quite frankly, it looks like some sort of ego to me to employ the desire of excessively spoon-feeding. I ask myself if it's really changing anything or just visual pollution on the thread stacked on top of the spammy questions.

On the other hand back to what I said previously, if you're going to criticise people for asking repeated question, by repeatedly bashing them, that just stacks the problem all the same as it just adds spam to the spam.

Fact is, some moderation would help a lot, this thread looks ugly as fuck with those silly mockery comments and these overly excessive links, quoting and image uploads, I'm pretty sure great part of the players asking for help does not have disability.

Reactions: YellowSquareBoi

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Coming on April 2nd is a new chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring some crazy new scenes, including a new scene with more shots than any other before it. In addition to some truly unique scenes, the plot deepens further with some new developments.
The final two Ancient Temple puzzles are being made, and hopefully post a nice challenge. The first of the final two will be on April 2nd and the last puzzle will release on April 15th. Even though the puzzles will be completed, the exact manner in which these will unlock bonus content is still yet to be determined. But in case you're wondering, this will have something to do with Evie. Yeah, I've officially said it!

In other news, The Genesis Order continues development! Currently, I am creating several short scenes that showcase the personalities of the characters and the situations that are planned. As with Treasure of Nadia, it's likely some preview scenes will end up on the cutting room floor, but the trailer will give you a good idea of the tone.
In case you're wondering, that is the protagonist of the story on the right. Full reveal coming with the release of the trailer. Stay tuned for more details!
Thank you everyone for supporting my games! Have a great week!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes