oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Master of the Megachiters :)
I do not know. what is a megachiter?

Maybe this thread needs some OP message in regards to previously asked questions. When you navigate the summertime saga thread there's a specific message saying not to ask questions about the game in the thread.
This is of little use, since many of the newcomers do not know what OP means and therefore do not read what it says. so I try to counter this by answering as briefly and as nonverbally as possible, and as well and completely as possible, so that they don't have to ask again in the future.

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Somebody kill this thread
I do not know. what is a megachiter?

This is of little use, since many of the newcomers do not know what OP means and therefore do not read what it says. so I try to counter this by answering as briefly and as nonverbally as possible, and as well and completely as possible, so that they don't have to ask again in the future.
Megacheater - is the one who, instead of a great white, caught Megalodon :)

Reactions: oCATo

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
My predict for new game. MC small, weak, slight build and low intelligent but with infeasible permanent erect large cock: one dozen girl all nymphomaniac or become so mad for sex become slut: all girl submit ludicrous acausal sexual intercourse all over place like inflate fuckdolls in singles, groups, squads et cetera, no love, jealous or possessive. Probable habitual aphrodisiac drug use all addicts lose freewill become slave to MC donkey-size magick wand cock make nice feeling like no other. Many here keep ask "Can MC fuck Mom?" and not play game until someone say "Yes" even though there is no Mom but pretend so anyway. No need Yi Jing tarot crystal balls or be seventh son of seventh son and so on to see this future. So mote it be. No thank need you're welcome!

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
My predict for new game. MC small, weak, slight build and low intelligent but with infeasible large cock: one dozen girl all nymphomaniac or become so quick mad for sex with quick: all girl submit ludicrous acausal sexual intercourse all over place like inflate fuckdolls in singles, groups, squads et cetera, no love, jealous or possessive. Probable habitual aphrodisiac drug use all addicts lose freewill become slave to MC donkey-size magick cock make nice feeling like no other. Many ask "When MC fuck Mom?" and not play game until someone say "Yes". No need Yi Jing tarot crystal balls or be seventh son of seventh son and so on to see future. So mote it be. No thank need you're welcome!
Man, this can be said about all games from NLT :)

klobber

Apr 20, 2020

Even though the puzzles will be completed, the exact manner in which these will unlock bonus content is still yet to be determined. But in case you're wondering, this will have something to do with Evie. Yeah, I've officially said it!
Well, she does claim to be 'temporarily' stuck in the soul crystal. So...

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
wow soul crystal sexy
Evie not physical so why wear glasses? Funny shape back hips look deformed to me. Odd freaky unpretty character but say funny thing episode end and otherwhere sometime which good and laugh. Wonder what story is. Curious. So now have to do boring puzzle. Black piss!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes