v67011v67011update v67011
v65122v65122
v63121v63121
v60113 update v60113
v58111update v58111
Older onessee Alpine Aigle

Please report me if something doesn't work here

back to the main page
Hello. I have a problem with updating the game. First problem: I've downloaded and played the game last year in September. In the game folder there is unfortunately no info about the game version. So because of my playing date (September) i've thought to play the version 51092. Following this fact i have downloaded the update 54101. But after installation i get this problem report below.
What have i done wrong? Please help me

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
can you explain the meaning of diana note about the lights ?
In the library press the switch on the right side leave alone the left side... outside ( if the right switch is on ) in the top right corner you will see a flicker marking where the loot is ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello. I have a problem with updating the game. First problem: I've downloaded and played the game last year in September. In the game folder there is unfortunately no info about the game version. So because of my playing date (September) i've thought to play the version 51092. Following this fact i have downloaded the update 54101. But after installation i get this problem report below.
Well there is plenty wrong with this... first of all you don't mention which platform this is ( Win Linux Mac )... the game version is in the soul crystal... when you get a hint don't click again and there you will see a status bar with version number and achievements... Because you downloaded last September... Who cares when you downloaded it ? :LOL: If you download the actual version you don't miss out on anything since it contains all the previous versions... ( duh ! ) The picture you see here is often the result of update fuck up... meaning you either did not play 51 or there are some corrupt files there... either way getting the actual full version ( Win version can be converted to either Linux or Mac version and even a compressed version is enough if you don't have bandwith or space ) solves this no need to panic ! :ROFLMAO:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
you have caught the wrong update only.
If you have enough memory and the internet speed is fast enough
then install the latest full version v77032

If you don't have that, then install :
Full version v75022 in 10 parts of approx. 500 MB

if you have all 10 parts, test it .

if OK, you can overwrite this v75022 with the last v77031 update only update v77032

lilcleotorres

Aug 17, 2020
Does anyone know when a proper Mac version will be put on the forum? It is usually a couple of days later than the windows version, but it seems to lag behind for now.
I've tried converting the windows version before with the steps outlined in the main thread, but that just resulted in errors in the game for me and a whole new reinstall (losing my progress).
The link to the mac one that was put up in the thread a few days go doesn't seem to work either.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well there is plenty wrong with this... first of all you don't mention which platform this is ( Win Linux Mac )... the game version is in the soul crystal... when you get a hint don't click again and there you will see a status bar with version number and achievements... Because you downloaded last September... Who cares when you downloaded it ? :LOL: If you download the actual version you don't miss out on anything since it contains all the previous versions... ( duh ! ) The picture you see here is often the result of update fuck up... meaning you either did not play 51 or there are some corrupt files there... either way getting the actual full version ( Win version can be converted to either Linux or Mac version and even a compressed version is enough if you don't have bandwith or space ) solves this no need to panic ! :ROFLMAO:
That error image mostly happens when you try to load the update's .exe without pasting it over the last fullbuild you have. Or when using compressed on uncompressed
Does anyone know when a proper Mac version will be put on the forum? It is usually a couple of days later than the windows version, but it seems to lag behind for now.
I've tried converting the windows version before with the steps outlined in the main thread, but that just resulted in errors in the game for me and a whole new reinstall (losing my progress).
The link to the mac one that was put up in the thread a few days go doesn't seem to work either.
If any1 knew, there would be a link already. Just like the Android port, if after a week there's nothing, good chance there won't be anything ever

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So make one ! :D :WeSmart:Post number 33889

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You do know you can make the Windows version work on Android ? Or you could just stop being a cheapslob and actually go to Patreon and pay for the official link ? But nah, stay here and cry about it

orod1973

Dec 29, 2018
i catch 3000 lb white shark
i went to beach and back and went again to see great shark
i must say some things that may ne important :
1- i catch it with "natural plug" may be it's not necessary "heavy natural plug"
2- i don't collect money that apear in the beach
3- in these fishing time some times i catch other big fishes
4- i catch 2300 2500 2800 and 3000 lb white shark in this time
5- i already catch all fishes that jim want

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes